Helluva Boss Mafia - Mafia Victory

No buddy I’m town. :crazy_face:

Gorta > Neon.
That’s what I’m thinking.

you are not obvious town. If you were I would be able to tell as well

I’m somewhat decent at reading Zorvo

Yes Lemon is VERY Townie.
They have been like me, had a similar PoE as me and yes we both were wrong especially on Zone who we both at one point thought was Town.

1 Like

if everyone votes me they will have to re-evaluate Zorvo tomorrow

Yes but like.
It’s better to lower the numbers to where the mafia has to have a part in it.

Like for example in a F4 scenario it could be like:
Yeah I’ll vote Lemon
Sure Lemon sounds good.

Lemon flips Town, Neon wins or you or some shit.

The point is, we need to take account for all possibilities and a F3 position narrows it down to where you know for a FACT on one side of you is a town and on the other side is a wolf.

Rather than staring at 3 people and only accusing the person you find the most wolfy. (Neon and I think Eliza find Lemon the most wolfy.)

Why would Zone choose to save Frost by throwing Zorvo under the bus? It’s a Mafia Goon for a Mafia Goon.

Well if your town my suggestion is start looking at everyone and get conclusions for them cause I’m town here and so you wouldn’t be helping your team if you are also town.

You would just be tunnelling a villager.

I know I’m guilty of that as well but I try not to do it.

In which case you agree to no-exe at F4 instead.

Not if you’re going and looking from a bias standpoint like you are.

Like the main dude I think who made you think I was wolf in the first place was Zone.
Remember?

I don’t think Zone specifically voted Zorvo after Eliza voted Frost, either. Unless Zone had that meme copypasted and ready to go, I don’t see how he’d have the response time.

Zone said he took issue with my vote and it was anti town to it (it isn’t, he is wrong, he was a wolf, so I’m right.)

Then he talked with you about it Gorta and you decided to look through me and get manipulated by Zone and go along with what he wanted which was for you to wolf read me.

Again, this is all the case IF your town.
I still think you can very much so be the wolf here Gorta and you haven’t shown me differ.

I should check why Neon suspects Lemon.

This feels like a red flag.

Or you can start re-evaluating me and why you started wolf reading me in the first place which was based on a vote that zone also “didn’t like”.

Or if you’re still wanting to be bias and think I’m wolf trying to get you off of me, fine. But still please look at others and try and figure out who the wolf is cause I Know that I am town here.

Plus Again, this is IF your town.
If you are wolf feel free to keep being an irritation I guess.

Gotcha. Ok.

Yeah I’m paranoid at Neon still and if they are a wolf here they are actually playing +EV Wolf Play.

VOTE: Gorta