Helluva Boss Mafia - Mafia Victory

How is it an insult?

Well I GTG sleep.

…lol…

If Magnus votes Gorta I’ll let you hammer

Oh wait hammer is 4

@ElizaThePsycho wanna hammer lol

Disappointed

Zorvo you realize that what you’ve said here is applicable in reverse if Gorta is town right?

2 Likes

Nah I don’t have the time or give enough of a shit to go look for old games.

The game is easy in exelo and it’s when I’m at my best always. Anyone who struggles in exelo is overthinking things

Sure so would i so maybe stop trying to CONTROL people and ORDER them around and actually attempt to illicit an environment of TEAMWORK and if you believe yourself to be a leader actually display LEADERSHIP.

Everytime you say something I laugh and think about how it makes sense if you reverse it and make it about yourself instead and it’s always funny to me.

But actually. I am confirmed town you all are just paranoid for God awful reasons about my slot despite clear evidence that I’m town.

Because your reading way to much into a statement about game theory that i actively believe and it’s a pathetic thing to focus on.

I’m right. Woofs have no reason to kill me now they’ll take me to exelo and you’ll do it for them. You’ve openly stated this in thread.

Its why I have explicitly not said who I’m gonna hard reeval in exelo today.

I did earlier but that was mostly a lie anyways lol

Because see the word ACTUALLY implies that you think it’s surprising that i could play well

Which is insulting.

Also I’m town so you’re basically insulting me by saying my play sucks anyways lol

Inb4 “Neon slipped here”

VOTE: Gorta

Quick. Someone hammer this.

except in f4 I usually try and re-review everything

if the day isn’t over by tomorrow my time/there is a no-execution vote than sure

because he was never going over

this Christmas season has been semi busy, so I haven’t been as active as I could be this game, but it’s late and I need to sleep earlier

Zone tried to save Frost, Eliza ensured Frost went over, it would just be weird Mafia dissonance.

He was literally 1 vote away from going over

So that’s a bad take

Why?

Are you asking to figure me out or because you disagree?
Zone tried to save Frost by voting Zorvo. At the same time, Eliza flipped to vote Frost. These behaviours contradict.