Helluva Boss Mafia - Mafia Victory

There are reasonable worlds where Zone sets up Eliza to look good here and isn’t voting solely in an attempt to save Frost but for long term success

I still think the woof is Lemon based off in part this but I don’t think this is an auto clear.

VOTE: Lemon

You waited to long to hammer. Back to the actual woofer.

Logically speaking you do this in reverse and make Zone look good and that’s why I’m pretty confident Eliza is town but it’s not out of the realm of possibilities.

I doubt woofs ever stack 3 though. Gorta is tunneled town Zorvo is tunneled town Eliza is town and Lemon is maf.

1 Like

I think Magnus could be mafia to but I am leaning town on Magnus based on purity of tone and progression in my eyes.

Also leaning town on Magnus for the same reason I’m leaning town on Gorta. Mafia don’t stack 3.

It’s just lemon.

Votecount as of post #3646

Gorta (2): Lemonfairy, Zorvo
Lemonfairy (1): Neon

Not Voting (3): ElizaThePsycho, Gorta, Magnus

I could hypothetically be convinced on Lemon, with a strong enough scumcase. Touching on points I missed in my reeval.

Thief. This is clearly outing. Thiefs are bad ergo Lemon is bad.

:cry::gun:

I want the gun to head emoji

Y’all are making this Game difficult I’ll tell yeah all this much.
I want to win and you guys are too all over the place that we will never win unless we settle something.

Let’s work together cause the way this is going and Neon should know this (that’s why I’m starting to think they are a wolf) they KNOW that if me and Gorta survive, Gorta never votes off of me and yet they share concerns about Magnus.

@Neon

If Magnus is a wolf HOW THE FUCK do you plan to win the game with me and Gorta with you in the F4, like HOW!?

Like Neon has concerns about Magnus but Neon isn’t trying to resolve the feud between me and Gorta.

I don’t think Neon is being genuine here.

Then again this might just be Neon.

Not surprised considering they said they would be lock towning the wolf Zone and would have lost the game for town if they stuck with it.

People can’t use expressions?
Also weren’t you complaining a day phase ago that the GIF’s aren’t AI? XD

Why?
Are they not town enough for you?

aint gonna lie i got no idea what im doin

Can I ask you to look into Neon please and tell me your overall opinion.
Maybe even Magnus as well.