Helluva Boss Mafia - Mafia Victory

#148 - the way she responded to lemon’s suspicion by articulating on her own reads pinged villagery to me

Eliza, Neon, Wazza and Gorta haven’t made any reads on other players.

Zone seems to scumlean Chihiro and Ashlyn, and townleans Lissi.
Chihiro seems to scumlean Ashlyn, and townleans Magnus.
Frostwolf only seems to townlean Magnus.
Ashlyn seems to scumlean Eliza and maybe Magnus?
Zorvo voted Eliza earlier, not sure if that’s his read… townreads Zone, and thinks Lemon and Magnus unaligned.
Lemon seems to townlean Zone and scumleans Chihiro, and townleans Lissi.
Lissi seems undecided on Zone, scumleans Chihiro and Ashlyn, and townleans Magnus.
Mist townleans Ashlyn, Lemon and Lissi, and seems undecided on Zone.

Drawing from these reads, here’s what I think:
Eliza (suspected by Ashlyn and maybe Zorvo), could go either way.
Neon (suspected by none, voted by Mistyx), could also go either way.
Zone (positively read by Zorvo and Lemon, and possibly by Lissi and Mistyx), probably town.
Chihiro (suspected by Zone, Lemon and Lissi), based on reads, plausibly flips wolf.
Wazza (suspected by none, voted by Zone), could also go either way.
Frostwolf (seemingly read by none?), could also go either way.
Ashlyn (read positively by Mist, and suspected by Zone, Chihiro and Lissi), could be W/W with Mist.
Mistyx (read positively by none, and suspected by none), could also go either way.

This doesn’t take into account player behaviour or anything, it’s all just categorised.

1 Like

i’m suspecting zorvo and neon right now

im also curious why you’re saying me and ash is more likely w/w without giving a proper read on us :3

I don’t suspect Magnus in the first place. The guy’s suddenly got a flashwagon at the start of the game? Unless he’s the poorest wolf alive, then he’s more often than not town. (That, and his reaction to the wagon doesn’t smell scummy.)

Rather, the fact you are not seeing him as scummy means that there is less tension / conflict, which is exactly what I don’t want. I want conflicting reads to clash each other, and I figured that claiming is the fastest way to get more people talking. (I mean… you can’t deny it didn’t work.)

You didn’t state your suspicion on Zorvo in your ISO, and this reads like a pressure vote. So maybe that’s my bad.

I just realised I missed a couple players.
Lissi (read positively by Zone, Lemon and Mistyx, suspected by none), is probably gamestate town, same as Zone.
Lemon (read positively by Mistyx, seen unaligned with Magnus by Zorvo), could also go either way.
Gorta and Zorvo could go either way.

Which means Ashlyn is suspected by two gamestate villagers, Zone and Lissi, and townread by you without much preamble or explanation afterward. So it makes sense to me.
This also discounts my own readlist for the sake of fairness, as well as player vibes and behaviour. I’m trying new things.

I had a flashwagon at the start of ‘80s Wild Overhaul, I don’t see how that’s alignment indicative. There was no chance I’d be executed there, I wouldn’t feel in danger either way.

…you know what? You’re right.
I don’t want to be Vigilante anymore. You can have the role.
You can be the one to shoot Wazza or Neon now.

Huh… Fair enough. (Though the fact that you admit this makes me believe you are more likely to be town since w!Magnus would have no reason to disclose this information.)

1 Like

w!Magnus wasn’t happy with a quiet thread in AI Upick, they’re protown as either alignment. :rose:

First thing first.

I claim Lynchproof Miller…
(this is a serious claim)

I wonder if two negativ can make this into a positive town role…

1 Like

v!Zone wasn’t happy dying before being able to use his ability in AI Upick.
v!Zone does not give a care about past games.

1 Like

Once you’ve caught up on the thread, Eliza, could you share your thoughts on everyone? I’m trying out gamestate reading, since I’ve never done it before.

am back

What’s your opinion on lemon meringue pie?

I condemn the unethical practice of slaughtering lemons to be used as filling for human desserts

But how about other fruits?

idc about other fruits

Lemlem. Thoughts on bullying slankers?

Bullying slankers sounds like an excuse to whack me

So don’t slank.

1 Like

I’ve literally been basically blind for the past two days lmao