Helluva Boss Mafia - Mafia Victory

in my experience the most of d1 is usually fluff posting, so getting x town or y scum reads from so little is not very reliable

I was kinda hesitant to ask this question cause I already think your town and that’s a big purpose of this question is to get a read But I’m gonna ask it anyway.

Why do you townread me?

Maybe I only Gut Town you and maybe my read on you is Bias, so answering my question sounds like a good idea.

Yo Gorta. Where’s that PFP I gave you?

literally by the time I got here yesterday people were making reads and 90% of the posts were fluff/joke posts/votes

I just got here and caught up

:cry:

the first bit of Frost’s ISO is mostly fluff, so it does make it difficult to get a d1 read on Frost because of that

I’ll set it up soon

Gotcha!

but I’m suspicious of anyone who gets serious town/scum reads in the first bit of d1 that isn’t some kind of gut read because even in the ISOs/cases there isn’t much to suspect each other on

firstly, the bar for this game is set to very low b/c idk, I’m just not seeing a lot of people trying to solve/form reads/obvtown

that aside, you did have some takes that I liked (Zone gut town, me/Mist not aligned, etc.)
I also think (and this read doesn’t have actual substance behind it b/c a lot of other factors can come into play) you would as scum, in a threadstate such as this, take advantage of it to try and lead, which you’re not doing here

Good Explanation.
I’m content with my town read on you and will shield you from being executed today.

1 Like

give reads pls

exactly, anyone who can make solid town/scum reads I don’t have much trust in because there is not much there to base reads on

N O

I really don’t think I’m in any danger of being exe’d today :joy_cat:
but I appreciate the sentiment ig

literally the one way I get solid d1 reads is by vibe reads, but I don’t have any of those right now

Post memes please.

</3

what about just 2 scumreads and 2 townreads?