Helluva Boss Mafia - Mafia Victory

usually the appear in the form of massive red flags/tone

it would depend on how they go about it imo

I couldn’t provide any reads at this time because there is not much to base reads on

there is enough
I know this because I have reads :wowee:

Yeah Gorta is probably town.
They are responding to Lemon here genuinely.

They are content on the fact there is not much content to go off of.
I find that a good look for Gorta.

why is this a good look?

Not enough for Gorta :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Gorta also usually isn’t a person to make a whole bunch of reads early on so.

Cause they are sticking on being content.
I’d say my read on Gorta!Town isn’t as solid as my read on you but I think if I look at it and look at my expectations on how Gorta plays and how they go about both alignments, they seem Rand Town by it.

You could also call it Bias cause I don’t think there was ever a game where I wolf read Gorta.

Or at least not one I can recall.

hmmm fair ig
they stay in my POE until they have reads though

what are your reads like rn?
I know you listed a few names already but idk a refresher/more details would be nice

brain goes vrrrrrrrrr

there is not much to make cases/base analysis on at this point (like I have seen some people doing)

I am just asking for vibereads :wowee:

1. IDK either, but if all 4 alignments combos don’t work, then the premise of the pocketing chain doesn’t work, and 2. I could almost swear I’ve had this convo before but maybe not with you? But agree to disagree on the definition of pocketing, since it’s all figured out now, but I use pocketing like the alignment-related, “mafia pockets town” kind of definition. The wiki says my way too!

hi Lissi, pls gib reads

I was on the “it’s kinda dodgy you chose to give a sarcastic response to someone who specifically asked for a non-sarcastic, serious response” viewpoint, but it’s ok since you’re answering now and all

I guess I can understand these are reads, but I remember when I would gut read someone it was frowned upon

uhh thanks Lemon

I can’t produce those naturally and when I do get them they just come into existence