ugh sorry
i was in a kind of nightmare-induced hypnotic trance
/out
ill think about it for now

1 Like

im vaguely concerned about my mental health but ill be fine
i think

1 Like

yeah i was gonna say, you said you were busy with finals and stuff so it might be best to see how things clear up
just take it easy :ghosthug:

2 Likes

i will
im kinda embarrassed about you seeing that but
nya.

thanks

5 Likes

I want this game to begin :(

1 Like

(eliza id prefer if you didnt like those posts because it makes me feel legitimately awkward)

sorry
kinda late to un-like them

although it goes against my beliefs to play a helluva boss flavor game, ill join on the 15th if it somehow still needs players

2 Likes

it also goes against my beliefs to play a setup which implies C9++ isnt the best thing ever created by man but the other thing was more reasonable

2 Likes

Yeah I’m an actual backup I have finals

1 Like

finals never stop me

See finals alone don’t stop me but I’ve also signed up for 3,000 other ill-advised commitments during this time period and I think if I were a wolf through that I would explode of death

2 Likes

Go beat ém all!

fwiw when I’ve backupped for games in the past it’s usually been for reasons along the lines of ‘the game looks interesting but I can’t play right now, I may or may not be able to play in the future depending on [specific things I’m busy with]’ and when people have, in the past, been passive-aggressive about me backing up and then not actually being free to sub in it hasn’t made me more likely to join it’s just made me less likely to back up at all

8 Likes

ok fair

1 Like

im openly doing it for the meme lmao nerd

1 Like

initiative to improve townplay: force may to play games they can’t commit to and then rand them wolf

3 Likes

is this what you people did to me

2 Likes

town still lost those games lolrekt

2 Likes