Helluva Boss Mafia - Signups (13/13)

I could wish for 1 week signup kick duration but forum will go inactive, but please no trolling with backups it aint funny

4 Likes

It’s at least a little bit funny.

1 Like

Not really… I want to play, and everyone just back’upping for the meme is definitely hurting the chances of that. And… While I can’t speak for Arctic cough cough

We don’t want to make people not want to host games.

3 Likes

Just… Join the game if you wanna play. If you don’t plan on substituting in, don’t sign up for it. It’s as simple as that.

1 Like

CCing this. Lynch Chloe. I’m.the only real backup here.

VOTE: Chloe This is a wolf pretending to be a backup. 100%

3 Likes

Wolf before rand, icic.

1 Like

in my opinion the back up is by and large drawing people away from spec into backup, not from playerlist to backup
i dont perceive it as very harmful to the game filling
its just that tons of people are busy with finals right about now and d6 is a lukewarm setup

3 Likes

backup list is large enough for the legendary amrock 14er

5 Likes

@Gorta
Just for you buddy!

(I noticed you never changed your PFP and thought you could use a real cool new fresh one!)

1 Like

backup listis large enought hat if a people people need a replacement someone will probably be able to replace them

3 Likes

Ah man did the imagine publisher remove it, maybe I’ll send it to Gorta directly on Discord

1 Like

I’ll sell out and join if I’m wanted.

1 Like

great pic

5 Likes

im cracking up at the fact that the supposed gorta pfp is literally nothing

3 Likes

There is something but the site decided to take the picture down 2 mins after I put it up.

I gave the picture to Gorta and he said he may use it for a week and give it a try.

1 Like

Perhaps I should switch my pfp to whatever that is.

:green_heart:
what’s actually funny is that i only offered to host this game because there was nothing in the vanilla queue at the time

5 Likes

i am wholly convinced at least one person in the backups would have joined the game by now if not for the meme

3 Likes

No you dont need many as backups than the actual playerlist.

2 Likes