Town

• Bird
  • Cat

Slight Town

• Engineer
  • FPSers

Like a sliver above null

• Hoods

So like I think all have something but if I had to question on read would be the engineer feel like Litten could do everything already done by them as scum just as easily.

Bird I agree and is highest town read

Cats higher then should be but more a think they have been towny enough not to go there today.

• Ruby
1 Like

like i remember reading d1 of dicey and being like wow thius guy is awkward as fuck and talks like he knows everybodys alignment and keeps defending ppl for poopy reasons and going woe is me yadda yadda

i dont rly feel any of that here

-c

1 Like

Okay if we talking Kiirum reads

I don’t town read them which I normally do but when I do they flip scum.

So

It’s a bad read but smh

• Ruby

I did say earlier that Chleb knows me really well so probably is going to case me and get the right conclusion. Glad to see I’m right.

I wish I knew where that wall Chleb made on me was… I’d post it just so others who may or may not know me can know about me from the take of someone… who I think got me scarily right at the time

I dont understand what your read is from this. i think i might be reading it wrong

You v-read him in every game? Or just in games when hes wolf?

-c

1 Like

Oh RIGHT.
I planned on having you be in a thunderdome.
But then you made the thunderdome have me in it so I was panicked af.

Plus that Gladiator role was pretty nice.
I still like how people thought my role was a scum oriented one but I still think I could totally see that as town because having more targets as a gladiator is, imo, a good thing for town

They had their hydra together in the Poisonous game if you want to skim that for comparisons.

o7

alignment?

They were town.

• Brad
1 Like

Alright i have done some thinking

in my honest opnion, kiiruma, this isint the day 1 game.

With that being said i belive this is t/t.

this is a veto.

consider yourselves warned.

1 Like

dude yeah hes just v lol
straight to business, no awkward How Do You Do Fellow Kids phase, reads have actual depth of thought and don’t scream tmi

ty for being an easy read kiiru

-c

3 Likes

Ok I’m warned but doesn’t mean I’m going to just stop my vote smh.
I do however appreciate your takes tbh. I’m assuming this is eevee in the eevee/dum duo thing?

FFS I’m going to be a damn book at this rate.
I need to find something I can throw yall off with.

Someone force rand me neut pls aaah

popped into bathroom again
spicy take is that if wind is wolf here she realizes oh fuck i can’t bus my teammate like normal especially in this playerlist
so i figured she’d try to defend them but it would end up being really awkward since she’s never done that before
and what do u know i noticed she was doing that to u

-Dum

And I will sheep read.

Thanks for the carry Chloe

• Brad

that’s worse

1 Like

is this just because i townread y’all or are ur eyes open to the Truth

why do i feel like that was eevee pretending to be Dum

-c

1 Like