2 Likes

ok trochi go back to work

Overall this wall is pretty good
However

This feels entirely like normal leafia to me

-a

1 Like

It was Dicey Dungeons.
You were ‘trying something new’ in the fact it was being more pushy.
But you said from VERY early on. Post 139 iirc.
Compared to Leafia who made 2 excuses and both after receiving a ton of pressure.
That’s why it seems highly different

I did already I think comment on that before.
The fact that ‘yes I can see this from Leafia’ in general, but there is reasoning why it looks worse.
And I can (and have) provided thus.

The fact that it’s coupled with their PR softing (which I personally interpret as PR baiting)

Also I’m absolutely going to trick you some day I’m just trying so hard here.
Because again, this is one of my few games I get to play with my love.
Coincidentally he’s not posted… but still, I’m carrying our hydra.
Depressing, though it may be. It doesn’t require both heads to post.
Every time I’ll get this chance, well, just being able to get it, makes me wanna do good.

I mean it is Valentines and all

1 Like

i feel this

Same

sweet home alabama

1 Like

okay ill just respond to this now bc I already see some stuff I dont like and im ANGY
I do a whole write up on 2wolves later but this post is just bad

first things first lets go with the outright false things

This was actually part of my wallpost earlier that got deleted since you brought up this point before. It was a joke. Like I was referencing a meme. I think it was obvious in the language but I guess not. Also what you said here literally never happened.

lets talk about this vote actually
ftr, leafia made the vote as I was malding over the fact HH was going over and there wasnt much I could do about it
I was a bit mad when they made the vote actually and immediatley asked why, and they just explained that they wanted to make sure we didnt go over and someone didnt switch their votes to try and tie it. I told them I didnt think that that was what was gonna happen and they just said it couldve and it was better to be safe. Obviously more words were exchanged than that but thats the gist

We did pick up on things going in thread, we are in character (whatever that means) as we’ve said before. I dont kow what you mean by any of this

Okay this is something im actually like a lil bit peeved about. When I said I was sheeping leafia, everyone was like “why would you ever do that”. Guys, Leafia is good. Ill say it. They make good reads. She is right more than me, way more than me. My reads are wrong way more often than Leafias. I trust Leafia more than I trust myself. I am willing to trust their judegement in the end as they also have more experience than me I believe. The fact that people used this to push me even made me upset bc I think it also invalidates leafia as a player which is honestly a bit rude.

idk what you’re talking about here literally at all, like seriously what

Anyway, dismissing that stuff, heres my response to the rest of it that isnt just blatant shading and downplaying/uplaying (though it all is so :P)

First things first, almost this entire thing is about Leafia. I’m mentioned like, once. And a thing to note is that Leafia is, on average, scummier as town. I think the reason this entire thing is about Leafia is because they’re the easier one to push.

is this a scumslip (no actually)
also we literally did go after people on our wagon
you are someone who was on our wagon
tf are u talking about

This entire section ignores the fact that yeah, if there wasnt a push on us, then none of the scummy stuff wouldve shown. But that push happened and it showed your alignment. You’re trying to use the excuse that every scummy thing we’ve pointed out is OMGUS just bc it has to do with how youve pushed us. Scum can push people too, and you are blatanly ignoring that fact to make honestly dumb points. If we ignore every post of you pushing on us, then you have no content this game bc ur too busy pushing us than doing anything noteworthy

What is your point here, like at all?
We’ve mentioned TSP about 28 times, and you 37 times. 1, thats less than a 10 post difference, and 2, OF COURSE WE FUCKING HAVE WE’VE BEEN PUSHING YOU THE ENTIRE GAME! You are the slot that we know is scum. Personally, I don’t even remember the Arete discussion that well, but I know I stated my opinion on it during the time, so did leafia as you mentioned in that post. (and then said they didnt even tho they literally did)

I get that you’ve been playing as a solo wolf hydra this entire time, but you do realize that Leafia had someone to talk to who read TSP as town from that interaction, right?

Yeah literally none of these things are true and I’m lowkey aggravated that people called this a villagerlly post.
If this post alone doesn’t show how kiiruma is scum building a case on us with literally nothing, than theres no convicing you. (or ur just scum)

Bye bye kiiruma, you are scum, I win, ggez

Try not to sound so fake next time btw. Just a gentle piece of advice

mmmmh

hm

2 Likes

It’s alright. I honestly feel chill from that response.
‘Literally none of them are true’ is… a complete and utter lie in itself.
Meaning I’m relaxed enough.

If you’re truly challenging me to a 1-for-1 then let’s see if you have the skill to get me out first.

is this is v/v we’re absolutely fucked lol

2 Likes

Honestly yeah which is why I’m half tempted to just chill a bit but I’m not letting this be a 2nd Poison mountainous game. I’m gonna fight to the end.

I’m taking Leaf down.
I’m so sure Leaf hydra is wolf.

But if they’re not then I know basically the game relies on me tomorrow to defend myself AND push a scum. So that’s gonna be fun af

aret aret

- aret

@cat

when you talked about how actually the Alison strategy was right and you’re adopting it because you think it’s correct were you saying something you actually believed or were you saying something you didn’t believe to sound more persuasive

this is not a loaded question

i hate both of u and also this game
legitimate question to everyone besides those two
is 2wolves vs lbw v/v, t/w, or somehow w/w