Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

mmmmh

hm

2 Likes

It’s alright. I honestly feel chill from that response.
‘Literally none of them are true’ is… a complete and utter lie in itself.
Meaning I’m relaxed enough.

If you’re truly challenging me to a 1-for-1 then let’s see if you have the skill to get me out first.

is this is v/v we’re absolutely fucked lol

2 Likes

Honestly yeah which is why I’m half tempted to just chill a bit but I’m not letting this be a 2nd Poison mountainous game. I’m gonna fight to the end.

I’m taking Leaf down.
I’m so sure Leaf hydra is wolf.

But if they’re not then I know basically the game relies on me tomorrow to defend myself AND push a scum. So that’s gonna be fun af

aret aret

- aret

@cat

when you talked about how actually the Alison strategy was right and you’re adopting it because you think it’s correct were you saying something you actually believed or were you saying something you didn’t believe to sound more persuasive

this is not a loaded question

i hate both of u and also this game
legitimate question to everyone besides those two
is 2wolves vs lbw v/v, t/w, or somehow w/w

kat mentioned it as a joke then we started actually believing in it

what’s the alison strategy :eye::eye:

kill ppl who are antitown or liabilities

which is our way of saying “we think this slot is a wolf and we also want them nowhere near lylo”

unfortunately we’re near lylo!

1 Like

brb going to ask alison how good an idea that really is

lean w/v

mostly because if it’s v/v then I’m not sure who the wolves even are, like at that point I’m wrong on at least one of my reasonably-solid-townreads and I think those all basically hold? mayyyybe with some possibility of Dumeevee snowing me

periodically I tinfoil that it’s w/w and that’s why this game doesn’t quite make sense but I don’t, like, actually believe that

1 Like

i had a very unpleasant thought

Name it

ok

followup question

how did kat get from, like, repeatedly railing against that strategy and talking about how she thinks it’s terrible, to wanting to use it here

was thinking bout what i’d do as a wolf here
and the answer is start an argument so intense it splits thread, distracts everyone, and makes it so that even if a wolf did flip nobody would ever partner us
while an argument that bad hasn’t exactly happened the implications of this point to four people
and i don’t like the implication of either pair being w/w cause yikes
just wanted to voice the thought

i think this is a bit of a loaded question, but chloe is making me respond for myself because she’s not comfortable with “because we randed mafia”

i mention it as a joke cause :joy_cat: shitposting :joy_cat:, the norm, the katze specialty, yknow. you’ve met me :wowee:

sometime during this day phase i determine that solving Leafia is probably the most important thing we can do

i do a bit of effort overnight into trying to do this, and my results are shockingly inconclusive (a lot of pings in both directions – i do actually believe the slot when they say they’re trying something new today)

think a theoretical F5 with leafia/kii both alive is rly bad, even worse if it’s v/v (i’d be pretty fucking surprised if it was w/w for a few reasons)

anyway because this answer is Probably Not Actually Satisfying, a lot of my issue with the “Alison Philosophy” is the direct clash it has with my (past? hopefully?) playstyle of being gambity and FPSy – she wants to murder someone for FPSing with fire like 9/10 times whereas… well, i think that explains itself

and im like 95% sure most of my arguments with her about it in h21g10 were just about that specific aspect of it, because i did believe most of what i said to her there – chaos is good if you can harness it correctly, FPSing isn’t inherently antitown

hypothetically, if i were a (somehow confirmed, so you can’t say us) parity cop with a difference check between kii and LBW, who do you think the wolf is between them? who do you vote out first?

signing this, rest of the posts will probably still be chloe

-kat

1 Like

I mean, yes. I am teamed with Dum.
I admit, you got me here.

3 Likes