Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

my intention was not to say either was more threadspewed, simply that FPSers could also be threadspewed.
also, hello Arete. did you wish to talk about something in particular, or no?

-S

do you townread them outside of gamestate reasons

Iā€™m just going to hard claim vigilante right now - I have a feeling that if we were to wait, we will end up dead due to meta even if I did claim vigilante. I didnā€™t really care about what happened early game because if I was wrong then we would probably live longer and if I was right then we got a wolf well done. But apparently, I should have because we have some expert meta readers in this game.

@cat no, you did not see the light, that was the read that I was trying to warn you was wrong, yet you did not say anything at all in response to it, besides throwing a copy pasta about shooting me

Clearly not at the time of your push.

They were at L-1, you even pointed it out, any reasonable person would realise that hammer is in fact something that could happen, even if thatā€™s someone being dumb or something intentionally doing it.

Not what I said, but hereā€™s the post I was talking about:

Now that Iā€™ve re-read it though, I think I misread this post so thatā€™s my bad, although I think youā€™ve misread mine in this same post lmao, my post was intended to be that you didnā€™t care if someone you believed passionately to be wolf was hammered but in this game, you just seem to not care, there doesnā€™t feel a slight bit of passion in the read.

Itā€™s these type of posts that are make me think you donā€™t care, youā€™re on both ends of the spectrum, you either donā€™t seem to be caring at all or you seem to be over-caring about it. While yes, usually this is a post of yours I can townread for the most part, I donā€™t trust your slot whatsoever and now it just feels fake

1 Like

/unvote

/unvote @Host_Account_2

self-resolving

1 Like

Iā€™m just going to acknowledge this with a ā€˜Kā€™

I literally said I was self resolving

I do, yes. I believe they have been touched on previously. that particular reason had not.

-S

1 Like

ah, I quite wish you werenā€™t. heā€™s only going to get more insufferable.

-S

Who is?

does anyone have a clue what vc is rn so i dont accidentally hammer someone

Felix. he kept saying you had ā€œgood vibesā€, that you were ā€œobviously town and that he was godā€.

-S

your just town okay

1 Like

/vote MelodyRhythm @Host_Account_2

hm

/vote Melody

this was updated btw

pingus host

/vote Melody @Host_Account_2

1 Like

anyone have compelling reasons to townread this slot?

I have predetermined my shotlist N0 and im not changing it fair warning