Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

this is fun timing, you don’t agree that FPSers is threadspewed as well?

-S

I’ve played with him for years, not just a “couple games”, while he can be passionate as both, he’s not caring, it just feels like he wanted an early and fast hammer without letting LeafiabutWorse even enter the thread during their own push, he was perfectly fine with letting hammer be on a player they “believe to be scum” but then they later used the excuse that it’s “early in the game” for them to care about their pushes.

Why tf would they be fine with letting hammer happen if they don’t want to even care about their push?

2 Likes

@Host_Account_2 VC?

another thing that I would like to note is that I don’t have confident reads on either HH or Engineer. I’m likely going to need to iso both, which is incredibly disappointing.

-S

@2Wolves1Hydra Why do you keep liking my posts instead of trying to fight back against my points?

1 Like
  1. I AM caring ffs.
  2. I didn’t see a hammer happening. I already explained why. Others have also explained why it’s logical
  3. I never said I don’t need to care about my pushes. Like, wtf are you trying here Wazza?
  4. I care about my push. This IS my pelt.
1 Like

oh okay there we go

Because I liked the ‘It’s been 2 years’ part but sadly we can’t actually like a specific sentence.

I think the fact that nobody is challenging them at all is more likely to be indicative of a "deep"wolf than somebody who exactly one person is pushing and they are catching nearly no flak for pushing (with one notable exception lol)

That latter scenario feels much more in the camp of “this is basically just town by how everyone reads them” because fully consensus town are scum all the time

Ie I think there are better reasons to townread FPSers than threadstate while outside of that one post my 2wolves read is mostly threadstate

hm, this is a possibility I had not greatly considered. it requires more discussion on our part then.

-S

@EngineerGaming to explain the misunderstanding - eevee here.

of course there are- it’s an additional reason not the reason.

@idrc

If so, I just want to clarify

Did you ever figure out what my flawless plan what,

was*

would you happen to be here now?

-S

yes sorry I got distracted writing up explanations for the Worst Roles Misc

No.

So why are you challenging me when I say 2wolves is the most threadspewed slot

Also is it just me or is this the most reductionist I think I’ve ever seen fk be, like, ever

1 Like