Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

Wait are you guys seriously still scumreading us as a team with LeafiabutWorse? Lmao

-ww

Most people who have had that take havenā€™t reallyā€¦given other options for whoā€™s scum besides me

and Iā€™m not scum

so

Have you just read that now?

• Ruby

I could buy people thinking we were scum with MelodyRhythm since Ruby said she would be willing to hammer us but didnā€™t even vote us
But LeafiabutWorse? What exactly do you think is w/w other than us defending each other, or is that literally the only argument

-ww

literally wtf is wind doing regardless of alignment im sorry wind but like

2 Likes

Trying to solve

-ww

Thatā€™s what is making me question my read on them

I literally have zero idea what they are doing

I want to hammer not lay someone up and until just a half hour ago no one knew the votes

Well, now you know so you can place your vote

-ww

the floor is yours

Idk what Iā€™m doing
I gave my reads to Wazza, weā€™re synced on some but not all of them
We agree on our top townreads but our scumreads are kindaā€¦ not quite the same
But Iā€™d rather let her take the lead on placing our vote because I have less confidence in my reads.

-ww

yeah i can will i nope lol
(I told drinks to and he is playing ER atm)

• Ruby

it doesnt feel like it

feels like youā€™re lurking and hopping in for weird limp defenses

can u like
do
somethingā€¦?

who are we killing and why

I donā€™t know
If we arenā€™t killing EG today then I donā€™t know who weā€™re killing, so thereā€™s no ā€œwhyā€ to it
Why do you guys expect me to lead the thread anyway when you donā€™t even townread me?

-ww

1 Like

Please wind

Stop

Fucking

Do

This

I donā€™t care how shit you think your reads are, just do something with your reads

I donā€™t wanna hear complaining about having bad reads but not proceeding to try to change that

It just makes me think you donā€™t actually have reads

Please start having them

1 Like

i expect you to stop going for the cop-out of ā€œEG is a wolfā€ and put in effort to find the other one if ur so confident its them???

-c

1 Like

I gave my top townreads and I believe in those
I said I wonā€™t vote any of those three slots, is that not good enough for you?

Well thereā€™s only two to find and atm Iā€™m pretty happy with my vote so Iā€™m not super concerned beyond that

I have enough townreads atp anyways and youā€™re self-resolving now

you keep going woe is me about how nobody is townreading ur posts but like

maybe
start doing things instead of going woe is me?

3 Likes

Look Iā€™ve been saying that since she got back