Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

i saw that post immediately after i posted lol

Kat hasn’t really been on my radar thus far but i agree with her view on your posts regarding the vig claim

the conclusion that soren and i came to was essentially (paraphrasing) “this doesn’t make sense regardless of HH’s alignment so let’s just move onto something else”

so i agree with her reasoning but I’m not sure exactly what that indicates. basically no thoughts head empty :sob:

-abby

1 Like

I don’t have a better wagon so I’m sheeping Wazza
If you want me to vote elsewhere then give me a suggestion and I’ll consider it if I can follow the reasoning on it

-ww

We need a wolf execution today, for reasons I’ll talk about in a different post. But onto something I want to talk about - why is everyone in the game so disconnected from each other.

Me and Chloe’s slot have been had pretty much the same reads all game. Leafia and Brad both seem to be in their own head this game, and haven’t really done much to address the fact that their reads are different to ours. It seems like everyone is off doing their own thing which is one of the reasons that I’m worried that this game will go to shit very quickly if a wolf isn’t executed today.

2 Likes

probably the wolfiest post in her iso so far

1 Like

All right, well, thanks anyway for giving your thoughts
I don’t feel like I want to focus on the cat slot today because I think I can read it later
But if I’m dead today then I guess it doesn’t matter much unless I do something now
And I really need to sleep so I guess I’m going to do nothing and call it a night

-ww

yeah and now im up to the vig nonsense which i already said is realistically >rand V

her posts arent as bad as chloe is telling me they are

yeah I mean if your entire EoD is predicated on “why can’t you see me as town and listen to my pushes” and then provide no pushes and repeat several times that there’s no reason to townread you I think you can see how that hasn’t dispelled the fact that we didn’t have any reason to townread you before you started acting crazy in response to your singular push claiming vig

in short I have little motivation to do anything but hope you’re a hit and nothing you’ve done for the past few hours have changed that

1 Like

Where do you want us to focus first? If you want cohesion it would be nice if you suggested a direction, even if it creates a debate, because it’s better than nothing.

-ww

oh yeah are you ever gonna point out where they slipped non-vig

because I took that post as tacit admission she was vig

i already closed it and im too lazy to find it again but presumably i could point it out tomorrow if u rly care then

did you think i was vigreading her lol

cuz we’re the vig

yeah I did

and yeah it turns out I asked the two vigs :upside_down_face:

Anyone opposed to me voting Melody?

(Wazza btw)

why do you care about my vigreads i thought ur slot scumread mine :p

can you list all of your reads in a bite-sized, compiled list that i can read in under thirty seconds as is necessary due to my miniscule attention span due to the constant barrage of instant gratification that this society forces on our generation for me?
thanks

-a

ok I’m back from dinner now

- Arete

what the fuckze is going on

news to me

I’ve had enough moments where chloe and I were on the same page at the same time where I feel pretty good about your slot

like if that was with you I wouldn’t think too much of it

but with her that’s a good sign because I think if there was an alignment gap it wouldn’t happen

also I honestly just figured that if I found Wind as vig that regardless of your alignment you would have as well, and considering I don’t think scum!you can manage (or would attempt) BSing continuous paranoia of our slot again I didn’t see much reason not to appeal to that

why are you asking for permission

mf arete

@cat that was supposed to respond to you

While I feel Kii can be a hit, I don’t think I’m too confident on it anymore after being talked to about it and I’m also confident I can’t get them as a wagon, also Wind doesn’t seem to think they’re scum either so I’m stuck in a dilemma lmao, she mostly seems to have given up trying though

But Melody feels like they’re coasting and also randomly jittering around the thread in a mostly unnatural way, such as their sudden scumread of us (I have no idea if they voted us or not but yeah), it just feels like they’ve been doing stuff to justify their potential/future actions and pushes