Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

lmao i was just about to post a diff pasta

a VC exists but itā€™s (a) wrong (b) not updated

1 Like

is it not just selfpres

-c

This is part of the problem
Iā€™m not pointing fingers, neither should anyone else, but some people are incapable of not distracting the thread by posting funny jokes

1 Like

ive never once laughed at your jokes
ive laughed at YOU
theres a difference

-a

(hopefully accurate) Votecount

Vote Target Voted by Votes
HoodHeroes TeamSlightlyPolish, MelodyRythm 2/6
MelodyRythm cat, EngineerGaming 2/6
TeamSlightlyPolish FPSers 1/6
EngineerGaming LeafiaButWorse 1/6
2Wolves1Hydra HoodHeroes 1/6
LeafiaButWorse 2Wolves1Hydra 1/6
Not Voting idrc, TheBirdsAndABee

(please yell at me if itā€™s not accurate but this shld be goodze)

things were so much better before katze got here

-c

actually it may be correct, apparently

you need to ping the host when you vote and some people didnā€™t

what the mother fuck is this

Thereā€™s
Thereā€™s 1 vote on them
And itā€™s not even me, the person who gave actual reasoning

Look, hereā€™s whatā€™s going to happen:

Weā€™re going to yeet someone, probably someone in the perceived lower half of skill level of the players in the game that had the most uninspired d1 by t0an and/or volume; hopefully weā€™re right

The wolves are going to SPK someone, probably EngineerGaming if heā€™s a villager and/or has something that could be minimally construed as a correct fakepeek, and then some other shit may or may not happen and weā€™ll have NK/mechanical stuff to talk about

Itā€™s hard to gin up enthusiasm when the real game isnā€™t actually going to start for the better part of 48 hours, and having TeamSlightlyPolish act like heā€™s all clever for voting me because thereā€™s a 25% chance he could be right and have gotten in on the ground floor is just stupid, and itā€™s insulting that you think it would be at all productive regardless of my role

:wowee:
we really just fucking PARKED huh
ugh
lemme think

-a

Nvm thereā€™s 2

Changes nothing

is this a good time to retract vigilante

no?
okay i wonā€™t

Iā€™m also willing to veto an HH execution for today too. Itā€™s not the right one. Not sure what to think of TeamSlightlyPolish at the moment but Melody has been trending downwards. Itā€™s just super weird how they want a hammer and donā€™t really care who itā€™s on. I think Iā€™m going to do this. /vote MelodyRythym @Host_Account_2

Besides, Iā€™m starting to think itā€™s possible that I was wrong about Areteā€™s slot being a wolf and I think it could be beneficial to have at least one more day to try and get a better read on them. Just in case TeamSlightlyPolish is a villager. :sleepingleafeon:

nah the covers been good

Youā€™re still alive? Good to see

uh
they sure did vote you
:hmmyes:
i wanna play dnd

-a

u know
i wanna like leave so much rn
but i am a good person and mafia player

anyway ill be back when the timer appears

gl chloe