Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

Was giving my partner respect but look at what she just said. :eyes:

/vote:Cat
@Host_Account_2

• Brad

Because katze and Chloe are both strong players that I donā€™t have bountiful experience with
Katze in particular I havenā€™t played much with
And chloe I know has snowed me once or twice, and my head usually can get very fucky around her when sheā€™s a villager
Saying Iā€™m only reading them by results is incorrect, as I had a read on them yesterday

-a

Good to know Iā€™m not the only one getting paranoid about Cat. Usually Chloe is better at telling when Iā€™m a villager. :sleepingleafeon:

fair fair
reason i asked is iā€™m wondering if youā€™re also applying this to tsp :eye:

1 Like

I also had a read on tsp yesterday, but yes, I am also applying the results of their actions to themā€¦?
Is this a trick question or

yes
i do good work

fine chloe ill stop being an ass

i donā€™t really think this game is hard yet ā€“ weā€™ve still got multiple confident town ā€“ and reading us off of results results off of day 1 is a pretty unreasonable metric ā€“ ironically my results are better than chloes when it should be the other way around ā€“ but thatā€™s whatever, i get it, weā€™re arguably the strongest slot in the game on paper so being wrong is a crime that is only punishable by death :pensive:

(seriously tho voting us out for being wrong like, onceā€¦ is legitimately a terrible play??? itā€™s 5v2 and one ML takes you to LyLo so lol)

iā€™m not going to complain about it further, iā€™m not going to towncase myself (yet, maybe later, who knows)

i will, however, say my windward godread is still sorta kinda intact :joy_cat:

1 Like

i accidentally a few words there you can blame my cat walking in front of me while typing

i shoulda stayed in retirement

Vote Target Voted by Votes
TeamSlightlyPolish Cat 1/4
LeafiaButWorse 2Wolves1Hydra 1/4
Cat FPSers 1/4
Not Voting TeamSlightlyPolish, LeafiaButWorse, TheBirdsAndABee, idrc
1 Like

Two and a half times, you mean
:wowee:
although, in fairness, I donā€™t really know if the engineer flip should count against you since I donā€™t know why you would aggravate the vig claim

-a

Well, Iā€™m going to call it a night now so Iā€™ll let YBW take over until ei thgther I get back on tomorrow morning or until he goes to bed whichever comes first. Iā€™ll start deducing the likely wolves once I get back up. Too tired right now. Good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

Can you update OP please

-a

anyways this clearly means i have to put actual effort into rereading so fuck
my partner and i both thought wind v looked awful for tsp but i want more than just that out of my reads
will summon her to see if she has more thoughts

i mean

i said wind was >rand V when i actually was told to read her

i donā€™t actually know what happened with chloe and litten??? i saw she had him as p confident town and then came back and they were fighting and litten was a wagon and was forced to claim??? i told her to not blindly townread litten when i realized he was probably vig but im assuming she had a reason for that

and uh, no comment on the ruby slot cuz i did think they were >rand w anyway

you know who else was wrong twice? litten :wowee:

1 Like

i was wrong only once therefore i am superior

I was saying that EOD was frustrating because I had a confident townread on Hood and Aelin is townreading Leafia hydra. But we didnā€™t have a confident place to run into so that I couldnā€™t go balls out like I usually do in order to save Hood.

Iā€™m still mad they went over.

• Brad

unfortunately this game feels like itā€™s going to rely on whether or not i can correctly read leafia and reading leafia is something that i like saying is easy but i donā€™t actually like doing it

^ this
I also stopped brad from going onto melody so I made this a bit worse for him
Sorry brad

Eh
My read mostly comes from the fact that YBW doesnā€™t sound like a limp piece of rotten salami a la SCP

-a

Iā€™m also kinda mad at Litten, that read was fucking putrid.

• Brad