Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

No.

Sincerely,
Aelin

/vote LeafiabutWorse @Host_Account_2

we shouldn’t have let this go yesterDay

1 Like

hi this is ybw

personally I just think with the way that idrc is playing its entirely not what id expect from town dum or eevee, I expect dum to post more and have more of an impact as town and I expect eevee to do more as well, so I think that they’re probably teamed just bc they are both individually scummy in my eyes. 2wolves more so and leafia agrees on them ebing scum with me

I can see YBW’s points about Eevee honestly but for now, I think our vote should go here. /vote 2Wolves1Hydra @Host_Account_2

katze and I are invoking the Alison philosophy

this slot is a wolf (what i think), or a liability if town
i don’t want them anywhere near lylo

-c

Just because I reconsidered on your slot I’m suddenly a wolf? :sleepingleafeon:

Oh, no. That’s only a sliver of it

-c

You weren’t sure about me until now sup pl osedly and you’ve always been able to read me as town very early on before this game. :sleepingleafeon:

YBW is fully within potato wolfrange and I’d like anybody who thinks he isn’t to convince me otherwise rn

-c

I have indeed always been able to read you as town when you’re town very early

I haven’t this game

Wonder why

-c

1 Like

So? What’s your point? Just because someone has been busy with RL doesn’t make them a wolf. Also, I’m a part of the slot too. :sleepingleafeon:

That’s the point. You’re a part of the slot and we don’t get you as town

When did I ever mention activity?

And yes you are part of the slot and you’re wolfy as hell too lol

-c

1 Like

Maybe because you’re a wolf? I don’t know why you’d have a hard time if you’re a villager. :sleepingleafeon:

You tell me - am I a wolf?

-c

This is the most OMGUS read ive ever seen and it is making me think cat is scum 100% more

I dont think I ever seen town make these posts in any game im in
all the people who are like “we should kill this slot bc even if theyre town theyre not helping” are always scum
I would know bc I did it as scum in SCP iirc against atlas

Vote me

1 Like

Here. You said he was in potato wolfrange.

I have to admit that I agree with YBW about what he just posted too. :sleepingleafeon:

1v1 me final destination no items

fox only

come at me broseff i’ll bury u