Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

oh I remember what I wanted to talk about

@cat
whatā€™s your take on wind

does anybody have a read on melody i feel like i remember none of their posts

(sorry ruby)

-c

1 Like

I made a read on them and Eli immediately said they were going to copy and paste it into the thread and I said no

Iā€™m not posting it either, tho

I feel kinda the same.
I think theyā€™re, as a slot, around a 6 or 5 on my tier list which is a ā€˜Iā€™d give it a tentative (idk) readā€™

Leaning 6 which is a tentative T read honestly from the small bits I remember seeing

oh i kinda felt like their contrarian flipfloppy weirdness was more likely to come from what i know of windā€™s townmeta

and if leafiaslot is a wolf sheā€™d be all over that bussin for the towncred, espec in a vig setup

but i slept on it and im not super confident on it im def due a reread of the slot before i give a solid read

-c

theres something iā€™d consider a towntell from wind that i havent seen yet so thats something to note

-c

if game was easy I would just read Melody telling wind that the villagers havenā€™t noticed that Melody hasnā€™t read the thread was w/w

Considering FPSer ghosted me, i have some time to spare. I would like to see and discuss your tierlist if you dont mind!

Sure, what are you interested in?
Is the details of what the numbers mean?

Heading out now for RL. Iā€™ll let YBW take over for now. :sleepingleafeon:

i wanted to see the full list, if you can with some explanations for the whys!

I wished my eyes were open to the truth

1 Like

Oh lordie, Iā€™ve not actually made one in full.
I said ā€˜If I had to place (x person) Iā€™d say (y level)ā€™

why is the voting order like completely random lmfao

this isnt confusing at all

-c

1 Like

Whatā€™re you talking about.
Clearly Leafā€™s pelt is mine since Iā€™m listed first there

Smh

1 Like

@Dum

You said that you believe YWB/Leafia are town. Who exactly do you think is scum, then?ā€¦and would you be willing to vote Melody?

Resident headache causer here.
Can I speak with Litten, please?

1 Like

This is Litten speaking