Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

ok nvm parents here

Hi eli bye eli

aret aret

I have noticed a Problem, which is that orange having showed up a couple times makes it impossible for me to figure out where to catch up from :joy_cat:

Iā€™m currently vaguely inclined to handle that by Isoing all the people who I donā€™t have a read on but this has, uh, obvious problems and means I have to do a bunch of Isos so Iā€™m open to alternative ideas since presumably weā€™re not the only hydra with this issue

also kat Iā€™m pretty sure mods have the ability to change which account posted a reply now? no idea how though ask your sister

it technically edits a post though, and we arenā€™t allowed to edit posts in game

:ā€™)

1 Like

Iso yourself and find the last thing you (aret) posted

-c

You can tell this is chloe cuz i said something smart

1 Like

Internet he future you can bookmark the post youā€™re at before you leave the thread

Iā€™ve actually been following the game on my main account so that I know where I left off when I donā€™t think Iā€™m about to post so that I know where Iā€™m at and so that Aelin can know where she was at if she possibly needs it.

• Brad

Screw u predictive text

inconveniently I read enough posts between last night when I stopped posting and last night when I actually fell asleep that that doesnā€™t super work

(idr how many, if I did this wouldnā€™t be a problem :wowee: )

This is gunna sound mean but maybe you should go read them again instead of looking for better solutions :joy_cat:

Just do the bookmark thing in the future

1 Like

I want more eli posts

Im hitting the paranoia stage of the Day

-c

hi itā€™s me Eli

• fk
2 Likes

donā€™t worry Iā€™m self resolvin

hello i am currently processing your request, a dum analysis will be coming soon

Are you paranoid/have any thoughts on me?

Also drinks is super overloaded lol (maybe I shouldnt have made a joke with him to join this didnā€™t think the post count would be this high)

• Ruby

Also

/Vote Sleep @Host_Account_2

Since Iā€™ve checked with drinks and my ISO and I never voted? Unless am blind and drinks forgot.

• Ruby

I had to mute myself because I started laughing while doing my board game night lmfao.

2 Likes

Should I cook food or order indian?

• Ruby

I am hereā€¦somewhat. I am also quite tired.

1 Like