Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

I would but DRINKS is busy which is fair
(Also i was doing Kanade which i actually was struggleing to RP as where as Hibiki i normally RP as in off RPs and would have been easier)

• Ruby

they were in FAM and made it p far so

(Ruby i use to go by Trustwortthy)

• Ruby
1 Like

i literally have zero thoughts about FAM
idk why you guys expect me to remember things from a mash

-a

i mean

I remember things from it

I may be biased tho

nah chloe that reply is definitely >rand w lmao

also sure fair enuff aelin weā€™re both posting at the same time rn ig

also ruby iā€¦ want to call your last posts townie for a really dumb and probably offensive reason so can you be less obtuse and be more of a cutie (ok bad pickup lines aside like. idk why ur asking half the questions ur asking??)

so ok

can you talk about ur read on my slot in as much detail as possible, skipping on the exacts of my ā€œtellsā€ if youd like since ik thats Top Secret Stuff

also is that orange posting rn? hi orange, ur a nerd heck ufor making me cry earlier

I remember winning off an ITA and not knowing how to optain my win con.

AND KAT STOPPED ME FROM MURDER

• Ruby

oh
hi
still no clue what your average tone would be since we havent talked in roughly eight months and i dont recall playing a game with you since then either (not including FAM, if FAM was in the last eight months)

-a

oh please

hows the wolf rand treating you friend

awful, arete canā€™t be locktown and I canā€™t be instacleared in the first two days

Likely i know why?
I am ah ah ah

Don't look unless your cute

Am drunk first time since new years

my kneejerk response to this tells me im getting confbiased and should end this here
(for posteritiesā€™ sake, the thought was ā€œkatze acknowledging it publicly instead of just saying it to chloe in dms might mean theyā€™re trying to pocket me by appealing to my obsessive desire to be praisedā€)

shame

you think youll make it past d1? i managed to drag disq past the d1 execute so maybe you can too? that is, unless youā€™re a budget version of me :joy_cat:

3 Likes

this was aelin

actually though arete was pretty scared of randing scum in this particular setup but Iā€™m not sure I ever really saw why (although Iā€™m also pretty convinced Iā€™ll just never win a hydra game atp so I donā€™t think it actually ever mattered lol)

Is this you asking me to wolfread you?

• Brad

oh yeah no Iā€™ll definitely be able to carry francis to endgame

I hate you.

• Brad
1 Like