Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

Here’s what I can remember as to why. Arete has been weird and flip floppy all game and their reads don’t even feel real. It’s a bit hard to explain really. As for EngineerGaming, their push on me doesn’t make much sense and I hate how they didn’t even care if I was hammered or not. It just feels so scum motivated. :sleepingleafeon:

Yup. :sleepingleafeon:

Is there a particular reason why you’re more concerned about EngineerGaming not caring about a hammer than 2Wolves1Hydra not caring about a hammer? Because both of them were in the thread and acknowledged you were at L-1.

-ww

I mean, what doesn’t make sense about EngineerGaming’s on you? You’re implying 2Wolves1Hydra’s push on you makes sense because they’re not even in your scumreads by the looks of it, and I’m curious as to why.

-ww

Honestly, I think something’s wrong. It’s just gut for now, but I lowkey think Brad’s slot is a villager this game. I’m not used to reading Brad as a villager. HALP! :sleepingleafeon:

Wtf is this post

The only reason 2Wolves isn’t in my scumreads is because Eevee’s slot thinks the altercation between me and 2Wolves is TvT and I think Eevee’s slot is a villager so I’ve decided to trust their judgement for now so I have 2Wolves as Null currently because of that.

:sleepingleafeon:

Ok, so you townread idrc and you’ve moved Kiiruma up by proxy
Thanks for explaining

-ww

That leads me to another question:
Why do you think eevee’s slot is a villager? Meta? Tone?

-ww

oki windy prob v too

-c

As to what doesn’t make sense, he’s seemingly scumreading me for something that not only isn’t inherently scummy but something that isn’t AI. This isn’t a normal game after all and his M push on me seems super opportunistic. He isn’t asking questions to me to try to improve his read on me. He’s jumping straight to Leafia is always a wolf here. :sleepingleafeon:

Why

Was this about Litten or Kiiruma?

I dont really get how you dont get how im not cknfident in my reads

Said i wouldnt be able to do much but gut/snapreads toDay and meant it lol

Due to Eevee’s read on 2Wolves. 2Wolves not caring for a hammer is concerning too. :sleepingleafeon:

P1468, 1477, 1477, etc etc
Onward from there

Just v!wind

Ebwop: second 1477 should be 1478

1 Like

Idk mane maybe y’all should just sheep my townreads

Who needs explanations nowadays

We gamin’

So you think EngineerGaming has a bad push for bad reasons and isn’t evaluating your slot properly
You think 2Wolves1Hydra is basically doing the same thing
Neither of them cared if you got hammered 12 h into the day
But you townread eevee enough and also trust his D1 read that you’re willing to believe 2Wolves1Hydra might not be a wolf?

Why are you choosing idrc to sheep, what have you seen from them that makes you think they’re town and also that their reads are accurate?

-ww