Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

She gave some reason for townreading your slot too which I think was decent but it was a low effort read

villagerist post you have made itg

I saw “vibes and looks good” as the reason.

• Brad

I might’ve misrepped the hell out of Chloe there but it was along those lines from what I’m remembering.

• Brad

I don’t expect her to high effort but I think the lack of effort in reading EngineerGaming is like
idk
because I know that slot should have some scrutiny, like even if they eventually seem like they’re obvtowning I’m keeping my guard up because there’s no way I’m getting snowed by Litten again
But Chloe just handed them a free townread and it’s bothering me
I don’t even care if she townreads them when I don’t
I just don’t like the lack of substance in that read

That’s not a high bar

Oh was that it? Lmao
Then it’s worse than I thought so never mind
I thought she gave more of an explanation but it mightve been someone else

Does anyone have comments on my reads or Wazza’s reads

It’s weird because I felt like Aelin has interacted with them a huge amount so they’d have something on us.

• Brad
1 Like

I feel like Aelin has interacted with everyone and she still doesn’t have a read on me :man_shrugging:
But yeah I understand what you’re saying
-ww

No wait… yeah Chloe was saying Aelin starting to tunnel her was towny for her since she does it often?

• Brad

Was Aelin tunnelling Chloe? I still didn’t read most of the first 500-600 posts and have no intentions of doing so, so if it was early then I guess I missed it

She has you at nullscum. :rage:

But I have you at town. :smiley:

So yeah. :slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face:

• Brad

I could say Chloe scumreading my opener is towny because Chloe has only ever done it when she’s town regardless of my alignment, but chloe’s never wolfed against me so that would be a stupid comparison :man_shrugging:

Which is to say, Chloe townreading Aelin for tunnelling her needs to have a reasonable basis for comparison for that to make sense as a read

-ww

Oh boy this is gonna be a fun game

1 Like

She started doing it last night, was saying that they weren’t as towny as they were at the start of the game.

• Brad

I remember someone saying that, yeah, so I guess that was Aelin
One post about cat being less towny isn’t tunnelling, though, so I’m not convinced chloe’s read is in good faith

1 Like

Anyway I gtg for now but I’ll probably look at the cat slot later and try to solidify my read on them
I’ll look at 2wolves again too for good measure but I have a feeling it’s gonna take me another day or two to feel more confident one way or another

-ww

1 Like

Also
This might be a dumb thing to ask, but considering basically no one except Brad seems to think my slot is town, and everyone except idrc and my slot thinks LeafiabutWorse is scum, is there a particular reason why my slot hasn’t become a wagon yet?
Like are you guys playing the “wait and see if they die” game or are you afraid of voting me?

-ww

Yup. :sleepingleafeon: