Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

you said something

I asked if you really believe that honestly almost entirely rhetorically

you have then turned this into a big side conversation

god dammit I did the thing again

Iā€™d like to say Iā€™ve seen Litten do that as a wolf to derail the topic but Iā€™m not sure if this qualifies or not

same

which is the only reason Iā€™m still talking about it

legitimately look into any conversation I have and this kind of thing happens all the time where we start with one topic and I go to another topic thinking itā€™s the same topic

Like itā€™s weird but idk if itā€™s wolfy
I might just ignore it for now and come back to it later if it feels relevant again

oh my god I was going to say this as a joke

1 Like

thatā€™s why I said it lmao

1 Like

wind how does your first thought here flow into the second

okay this is out and out wolfy from fire-in-particular

1 Like

Btw @LeafiabutWorse Wazza says you should stop wasting your posts every 2 seconds
I was also gonna say something about wasting posts to add a signature but you left the thread again so I dropped it
But yeah, donā€™t do that

-ww

isnā€™t cap 400 or did mist lower it

I would like to have a chat with waza, maybe share some reads if possible

I realised later that I misworded that first post and added to clarify that I meant I didnā€™t think Litten would BUS his partner or that wolves in this game would bus if unnecessary
Voting is whatever

like objectively though fire I donā€™t see much that accomplishes if youā€™re town while Iā€™ve seen you do the same kinda thing as scum

yeah okay

Sheā€™s not in the thread but I was about to post something for her on the topic of reads anyway

mr emperor

I am aware, but thats not what im looking for. Im looking to actually engage with the person behind the reads