Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

@cat Wazza said her top town are also FPSers, idrc and LeafiabutWorse and said her reads haven’t really changed since she posted her readlist

Yeah I know, which I can’t help you with rn cause I don’t think Wazza is at her computer

I passed on the message though so she’ll know to ping you

Alrighty!

Just @ me when they show up

1 Like

I mean on my main account.
I will notice it faster that way.

1 Like

yeah I’m not sure I buy this part

She only had me as a townread for like a minute tbh

But I don’t think I was that out of line for thinking only a wolf would threaten to claim vigilante when there was absolutely no reason for it, was I?

-ww

And if I was out of line there, then I want an explanation as to why

Okay so I’m currently writing this in a notepad file bc I think leafia is currently postin n stuff rn so I don’t wanna risk interrupting that so I’ll just do it this way

Just from what I’ve seen, I think i’ve been kinda ignoring Drinks in my mind, like I’ve seen them posting and thought they had some weird things but didnt say much bc doing something or something like that. Will take a close look at them as I’m reading, still think engineer and kiiruma are scummier tho, will never leave this tunnel no matter what anyone says

post #1315, as far as I can see ur scumreading Leafia for things that happened earlier in the apst, and idk if this is just me but someone could say I did something and I would probably believe it half the time, I have a really shit memory so I don’t think saying “hey this didnt happen” when something didnt happen is always gonna happen, may be different for leafia tho idk

post #1328, literally every f3 ive lost or almost lost is bc I forget what my reads were in the past or forget the reasoning for my reads and allow myself to be swayed, this is dumb reasoning

post #1341, I have both amazing and terrible short term and long term memory, so I will personally admit that I have forgotten the reasoning for my reads, esepically if it was more than 24 hours ago or I was doing something else at the time

post #1422, dont tell leafia im gonna do this as well thats such an awesome idea

post #1454, good for you, or sorry that happened. fr tho they bring up some good points I guess? mainly about cat, dum, and aelin, where I see agreeable stuff. A lot of it is meta reads though which I have no experience with (mainyl the reads on cat and brad), so I don’t know what to think there. Also think ruby has had a few actively pingy posts imo but we can agree to disagree there that they should be PoE. Also think egineer has been actively pingy as well and they didnt talk about them much despite there being a lot of interaction between me and them

post #1457, manual like from me bc leafia already liked it

post #1464, personally I scumread engineer and I think leafia agrees with that, I scumread polish a bit less but leafia has talked to me about their slot in the little convo we’ve had and believes that they could be scum, which I can also see as arete and orange both scare me as players + they’ve hydrad before

post #1468, wind is RIGHT

post #1471, yeah I can excuse people not knowing the VC until then bc I didnt know the VC, however refusing to get off is just like… scummy? objectively? and when people point it out you go “I dont care”? maybe a wolf would be more self aware but maybe a towns person would do something townie

post #1476, personally I dont get that much of a town vibe from melody, and I do get a town vibe from birds. then again after everyone said theyre town theyve been coasting a lot, or maybe I jsut dont remember their posts, weh

post #1480, this feels like omgus honestly

post #1481, u are so right this is so awesome

post #1487, can u stop pre flipping us and actually make some other reads pls :pleading_face:

post #1488, this is a scummy post, it is one word, one sentence, and its scummy.

post #1498, their interactoins with engineer are very weird imo, thats something I should look at as well

post #1500, I think a wolf might say it to make it look like they have reads that they can refer back to later, and they just used that reasoning as a foothold, makes sense with how the read never progressed

post #1504, people earlier in the day were like ignoring littens slot imo, which doesnt make sense to me bc he is good at the game and can easily deepwolf and stuff like that, and people were treating him like he would make himself obvtown or already was obvtown based off like 2 posts, and I thought that was really weird

post #1518, fair enough, I’m beginning to feel more iffy about my read on them but I still think they’re nullscum, always wanted engineer dead over them first anyway since kiiruma has a habit of sheeping wolves in every game

post #1540, idrc has just been towny and I can agree with leafai on that honestly, i dont entirely trust his D1 read but im willing to ignore my scumread on kiiruma for now to push engineer bc I still want him dead

post #1589, i think this is orange(?), in which case, if u wanna look at some of my games, I was scum in Questions FM and SCP FM, and I was town in PCI,DAC, and Sorc17 in all 3 I got to f3/4 (which btw im now realizing is like actually kinda insane why am I always kept alive for so long)

post #1622, typed out a whole response to this post about how I didnt think marshal was in this game before realizing it was a joke and i feel stupid

post #1672, tell wazza to mind her own buisness were fine we dont need no charity smh

alright im here now, will be disappearing in a few hours to hang out with some friends but will be around after that and should be ehre for EoD

1 Like

like it doesn’t really feel like theater to me?

I’m probably biased but there are way better tacks for scum!fk to take on a partner than “I voted them so we aren’t a team” and considering he not only stuck with that line then but also when I brought it back up not even expecting a legit answer makes me think he genuinely thinks it’s a good approach rather than one he was doing just to distance in the moment

I think him thinking it’s a good tack is sus but I do think he thinks that

jfc

did gh ever write that article because y’all need jesus

good morning all. we seem to have quite unfortunately disappeared.

-S

1 Like

read it, cross reference it with the posts, and weep.

is this the one that arete said wasn’t posting or is this trochi

about what?

nothing I just wanted to tell someone to weep

a…different Trochi I suppose. my partner is incredibly overwhelmed and anxious.

-S

1 Like

I’m assuming this is Soren? Hi there.

1 Like