Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

to clarify, I believe she was pushed into this unwisely. she has work from 3-11, and often wakes up late. in addition- I believe Felix cared less about what she actually wanted and would enjoy than to finally get what he wanted. all of this adds up to a terrified Abby afraid to disappoint us by doing anything wrong, who comments that every time she tries to catch up it’s as if everything is another language entirely.

-S

2 Likes

I can, however, share the comments she has made if asked.

-S

I mean yes but I have literally 0 YBW experience so in this particular case I don’t find that worth trudging through the world’s worst formatted wall when others seem to have a decent metaread on him

1 Like

please do

1 Like

as I mentioned in the post I can link some past games if youd like me to

I haven’t even read 95% of this game

no shot I go read others

1 Like

fuck im about to run out of likes this is literally 1984

I have 2 confidwnt reads

FPS and 2wolves town

why 2wolves

I’ve seen very little from them but not anything I’d peg as squarely outside of either’s scumrange

/vote Engineer

Unrelated to rhe above post

Is prob woalf tho

@Host_Account_2

1 Like

wow the last vc really was 15 hours ago

also /vote EngineerGaming @Host_Account_2

nice xpost

Idk i caught him p quickly in dicey and i dont see any similarities to rhat game

Also he made a super chad post abt leafia being at l-1 and him not giving a damn

Which kat and i both think it super villagery from kiiru lol

link?

ill wait until VC is posted to vote, tho I think those might be the only two votes on him so far?

Currently running an engineer/eevee team thru my mind tho im not sure if it makes a ton of sense

If hes that insistent that he doesnt vote his buddies thennnn

:^)

Chad af boi

dum has seemed reasonable thus far

what you got on him

1 Like

okay that post on its own is not something I’d consider “chad af” enough to be clearing

in the context of him just having gotten two votes I’m much more inclined to agree lmao

2 Likes

nothing solid and i dont rly Believe in that take but i do have vibes

and also Reasonable Wolf is a thing

but kat thinks Dum prob town so im gunna prob sheep for a bit

the only person i think is rly wolf is litten idk after that tbh lol

i should stop getting ahead of myself