Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

ah, you have eyes. how good for you.

-S

3 Likes

FYI I’m bookmarking this and coming back to it when I’m on my computer
I read the whole post and have comments but I didn’t actually scroll up to look at all of the post numbers cause I’m on mobile, so it would take forever
Thanks for sharing your thoughts and giving explanations

-ww

1 Like

should I read it or can I not

I correctly deduced that Abby’s name does not start with an S, yes

-ww

1 Like

so arete was right and abby hasn’t posted?

I know they didn’t like that at all

I simply refuse to manually scroll for each post to read this. I have better things to do with my time, and I recommend you make your thoughts more accessible if you want anyone to actually care.

-S

4 Likes

@TheBirdsAndABee what’s up with abby

she has posted exactly twice.

It doesn’t have the posts quoted/linked so that was a bit weh but I understand why lol

Idk I think it’s worth reading if you’re unsure of how to read YBW at this point
It just solidifies what I was thinking

1 Like

i know im sorry about it, i just didn’t wanan interrupst and force leafia to stop posting as Ive had to wait a bit to post while leafia was typing something and vice versa and that post took about 30 (?) minutes total so it wouldve been a while

1 Like

Felix was an asshole, that’s “what happened”.

-S

but I only need to read one of the heads

does discourse make shared accounts weird

if so that sucks

Yeah so if you’re already certain on your read I guess you can skip it
Personally I like forming reads on both heads just to make sure I’m fairly evaluating the slot
For that matter I haven’t seen Eli do anything AI so if anyone’s wondering why I haven’t commented on him, that’s why

1 Like

actually wait just don’t wallpost

ez

If someone is typing and then someone else hijacks the draft it gets deleted so yes

okay but like if one head is town both are

slighty, ive had problems where ill type a reply and leafia will be typing one so ill have to wait for her to finish her post and then make my own and we have to alternate like that

1 Like

Yeah I know
But if one head is being towny and the other head is being wolfy then it obviously means my read is wrong in some way

1 Like

It forces me to evaluate whether my reasons for townreading one head are stronger than my reasons for scumreading the other head

Idk if I’m explaining this correctly but I’m using it as a reality check

1 Like