Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

I will try, she’ll likely awaken in around 2-3 hours.

-S

1 Like

feel free to come up with a better target

I have already came up with three targets. I’m not really sure why you are village reading HoodHero’s, considering that their earlier reasoning for wolf reading Kiiruma felt fake, considering the fact that they called their reasons shallow, and Kiiruma’s reasons were not at all shallow.

frankly I consider that part of the problem but that’s not really helpful

what,

my reasons are bad and you are one of the two people I would expect to understand them

where are your reasons

Why did the post density suddenly triple wtf
I’m reading up and it’s like I’m reading a textbook or something

-a

1 Like

now, I’m sure you all are excited for a Bird who can actually manage to string together coherent sentences. I will use this magnificent ability pending a few moments to absorb the game state. though, I will admit that being left extensive notes is actually quite helpful. if anyone cares to see them, tell me.

-S

hi

also if it feels like a textbook that means the posts aren’t all useless anymore so you’re welcome

Another reason I think they are a wolf is that they are acting really confident that I’m a wolf, which seems to contrast with their previous game where they were only confident on wolves

I’m not a wolf but I feel like the reason they were not really confident on villagers is because they felt that is what they would do as a villager which people didn’t really think so, so they decided to change it this game

because I haven’t rlly done anything that would make someone look at me and go “that’s obvious wolf” so I think it’s just fake

Good to see you, Soren.

-a

what are the reasons

I have little to no read on your slot so I’d be down to see your thoughts

If you’re just gonna come at me with a holier-than-thou shebang I’m just gonna yip yap yeet myself from whence I came

-a

2 Likes

good to see you as well. also- @TeamSlightlyPolish this is orange I’m speaking to, correct?

-S

no, this is patrick

1 Like

are you going to answer me

noted, I will compile them- both for my own sake and the game’s.

-S

1 Like