Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

frankly I think you’re capable of putting yourself in my headspace if we’re the same alignment

if you both can’t then maybe that’s on me but we’ll have to wait for kat for that

I’m not in the head space to put myself into anyone’s head rn

which is part of my issue with you this game

normally you’re way better at that as town than as scum

what happened to all that “hype about the game” I saw on my earlier skim

poof

gone

this is limp af

I’m definitely not going to be in the head space to do that today either, it’s definitely not one of those days

okay

so if that’s off the table

convince me on your “three targets”

although scrolling up I see I missed a post about wind so I guess mostly the other two

engineer slot had a single incredibly terrible post that I saw while reading up
but it was near the start of my read up and I’m on mobile so no chance that I remember where it is
ftr, I’m assuming the Chloe thing was “Aelin always gets paranoid whenever we rand town together and finds me town then second-guesses herself” a la Shortnite 2 which
well
it was a thing
but as the day has gone on they’ve steadily declined in… stuff, and also Chloe in particular’s interactions with the polish slot have felt entirely like “here, have an olive branch, friend”… over and over, multiple times, and I dislike it more each time it’s repeated
Seeing Arete’s big readpost
You say my slot is trending up, but as far as I’m aware we were never “down”
If this is wrong feel free to correct me but you seem to be making it out to be like it’s a Herculean effort on your part to even townlean my slot
For example, I noticed while reading up, you had a near identical thought as me on Wind on how the worst thing about her at the moment isn’t that she’s being scummy, but that she’s not being towny
If someone had such a nuanced thought exactly the same as I did before I had it I’d probably townread them for it but as far as I can tell you didn’t even acknowledge it
Speaking of which
Felt like wind was shading me somewhere whilst reading up but I can’t remember where, and I think I had something to reply to her but I can’t remember what

-a

1 Like

was wind scum in this prior game

yes

Ah, I remember somewhat
It was their response to wind
Something about “if you’re town be towny, and if I’m not towny then execute me” or something and the tone was rancid like moldy ranch

-a

I understand that the majority of these have been posted already, though this comprises the rest. the signature break indicates going to sleep. I have decided to omit all the screaming done.

“leafia too agreeable
where’s the aggressiveness from moison
interesting interesting

YESSSSS THE SALTY WOLF GIMME ELABORATION ON VOTE
YESSSS
DIE LEAFIA DIE

arete if u gave me the rope to hang your partner i’m gonna laugh so fuckign hard
ahahah i’m so good fuck you emo bitch
what if we actually quickhammer
jk
…unless :flushed:

“confidence in Trochi v rising
the dude is obviously super excited to use the tells I pointed out to him”
why does this feel wolfy
WHY
but mother of fuck it does

is arete pocketing us?
likely
very likely
hmmmyes i don’t like that idea

it’s possible that someone told leafia in scumchat to be more aggressive tho very possible
or maybe she got that from my wall damn it
i did nothing wrong

if anyone still scumreads me i should totally gladiate them

what does kitten is kitten mean fuck this
i’m too tired for more tinfoils soren pls take the wheel

-flex it felix

hmmmmm ok so windward is known for bussing as wolf right
like a l o t
so what if wind rolls mafia here and tries to break her meta by specifically defending her teammates but it ends up kinda awkward since she’s not used to it

food for thought ig but a team with arete/leafia/wind would be scary
preflipping we dont know her

also looking like aelin just gonna be threadspewed v at this rate will have to go back and look into individual reasons later cause mafia probably said fuck it ok gotta townread them too

chloe v haha funny read go brrrrrr lock town never rescind”

-S

I thought this said bang

1 Like

why

Were you not literally townreading Litten and scumreading me before that interaction

Why the sudden flip

i was drawn to that section because of the emoji m and I skimmed through it

spare me the mental imagery of that.

-S

why is it specifically something they chose to change rather than being a result of an alignment difference

that was very obviously not a legitimate question

something something wolfy lack of humor

You might want to find a new hydra partner…

-a