Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

so would voting you help with that

ah yes good old EoD1 rules changes

2 Likes

kat isnt here yet this is all chlebze so idfk :wowee:

Moldy ranch lmao

Yeah Litten basically said if my slot doesnā€™t obvtown then I have to be a wolf
Idk I just expect more from him than ā€œyouā€™re only town if you obvtownā€ like thatā€™s an incredibly dumb read

gfdi

you had a signature going on

1 Like

itll clear me after u flip so go ahead

:^)

1 Like

pray tell

ā€¦it is something you said
i can find the exact quote if needed

Idk if youā€™ve realized this but that is literally what Iā€™ve done in the last idk, 3-4 wolfgames? Try to defend my teammates for a while but very awkwardly. So no, that wouldnā€™t be a new thing for me but it would be a valid read.

-ww

what

fire you do realize who youā€™re talking to here right

No
That was ages ago and it was such a, sorry Iā€™m advance for being rude, stupid and convoluted thought that I elected to ignore it rather than actually try and puzzle out how and if someone could rationally get there when it was literally ā€œAelin has displayed that she canā€™t discern people apart because part of fm is people sounding weird so it would be a massive help if she didnā€™t have to have that additional struggle on top of being one of the only people playing the gameā€

-a

that wasnā€™t me what

this is the exact quote @TeamSlightlyPolish

okay so do I not realize who Iā€™m talking to

you are talking to eli

Iā€™ll sign my posts so you understand who it is

• Eli
1 Like

firekitteeeen

how much of this has been eli because I thought itā€™s been fire the whole time and when Iā€™ve said things look bad for fire-in-particular you didnā€™t correct me

1 Like

Well thatā€™s dumb
Iā€™ve said multiple times I was more confident in my townreads but itā€™s not like the goal of the game is to decide which townread to place my vote on so Iā€™m sorting the other slots instead
Idk what youā€™d expect

-ww