Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

these quotes are eli

orange I expect you to be able to know what posts are mine and which ones Eli’s

the fact that you don’t is weird

1 Like

not all of it was that its just idk its like mega vibes and i just Feel Your Towngame i just believe that you believe the stuff you’re saying

idk how to put it into more words than that
its not all gut its just
yeah this is
townlin

wait this one was eli???

wasn’t the person talking about not voting partners fire

i didn’t hear any of those tbh

• eli

no i was making a joke
i know we sound oddly similar

Also
@HoodHeroes (to wind)
It feels like you feel obligated to make sure that I don’t become entirely consensus town, but haven’t actually expressed that I shouldn’t be
Like a lot of our interactions have felt like you’ve been shading me, “here’s why scum could maybe kinda do this idk”, just like not taking a full stance
I don’t care if it’s that you think I’m a wolf
Just take an active stance

-a

well, all of us rather look up to and respect your slot, and due to how we talk about it (particularly Arete), it seems to have transferred to Abby as well. this is why she wanted to focus on you. as for why we did, that’s actually rather obvious, no? at the times these notes were written, your slot was present in the thread and an active contributor. additionally, we regard you both as highly skilled and thus even more important to read correctly.

-S

ha ha

1 Like

Oh that wasn’t shade lol, sorry, it was me being facetious in reply to the conversation topic
Specifically because I was replying to Brad
Have you guys ever considered I didn’t intend to obvtown in this game? I’m not trying to get Wazza and me killed right off the bat when we’re a hydra.

-ww

sad aelin noises

-a

okay but that’s like literally point for point in line with what fire was saying an hour or two ago

I have not realized this, I will take it into consideration and pass it on.

-S

1 Like

@chloe

You are wrong. You have been warned.

that worked very well for sulit and I

Really
Because you literally only gave wolfreads on me for ages until you pointed out those three posts from me that I don’t even personally think hold much weight, and then flip-flopped again on me immediately after Litten threatened to claim vig and I shut him down.

-ww

u know im a villager

Dulce et Decorum est pro patria mori

-a

1 Like

huh

No, I just know you had a thought recently that is wrong

I’m warning you that is wrong - I don’t blame you for thinking it’s right though