Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

not exactly, I’ve just woken up so it might take a sec for my brain to brain. soren summed up my minimal thought processes.

the only ‘meta’ i have on people is from when Felix went down the player list and talked about everyone a little, hence my thoughts on Arete and the subhuman read

• abby

I see

I was gonna start feeding you some posts but I’m sleepy so I’m gonna do nothing and disappear instead
bye

-a

thank you aelin :purple_heart: that makes me feel better

I’ll scroll up the thread a bit and see if I can get a grip on things and let you know my thoughts in a few minutes

• abbs
3 Likes

okay so @EngineerGaming I read over the entirety of MR’s iso and I’m not seeing anything there that makes me go “wow that’s super blatantly scum”

like sure TL not giving a fuck could be scum but I think the way they’ve approached the whole L-1 thing was exceptionally surface-level in a way that doesn’t immediately scream “agenda”

like there aren’t many reasons for TL to take the tack of talking about voting literally with half the day left but never actually doing it as scum - if Leafia is their partner and they’re set on busing you probably talk about it and then hammer for cred, and if Leafia is town you probably just stay out of it?

I also think the fact they specifically say they’re here to just have fun and call out wolfy posts as they see them but then almost exclusively focus on instead building what amounts to a towncore feels purer than not imo

I have seen little I can point at as being expressly towny but I’m not sure why this is your silver bullet

1 Like

that wasn’t meant to reply to that particular MR post btw

@TheBirdsAndABee you have five minutes to give me literally any thoughts on any slot that isn’t me

go

ah

yeah okay that’s better

I am absolutely going to eat you alive

is this directed towards me or my partner? if the latter, I would highly appreciate you rephrasing your demand.

-S

your partner and she said she’s a big girl she can handle herself

also tick tock

and I will make you wish you had never been born if you throw her over the coals knowing this is her first game.

-S

good luck with that one lol

I won’t need luck.

-S

We’ll see about that. :)

it’s been five minutes where are my thoughts

1 Like

It’s really just a mixture of them acting similar to their other scum game and everyone else having something townie going for them

actually I don’t think I’ve ever seen scum!TL outside of Among Us

can you draw some specific parallels you think are convincing