Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

Wind saying that they aren’t being townie so they aren’t nightkilled is really wolfy tbh

that’s just a cop out lmao

wait Ruby is TL?

2 Likes

…who the hell did you think it was?

Ruby

I mean I guess that’s also true

considering i haven’t been able to form thoughts in days, 5 minutes is a tough ask

but uhhhh ask and ye shall receive ig

It might be because I’m weary of kindness in general (and also come from an ORG background where I’m cynical about literally every other player) but when Aelin told me to ease myself into the game my first thought was “smh she’s trying to pocket me”

But i have no other evidence aside from my own insecurity

-abby

1 Like

Ive said before but

2wolfs/FPSers/cat

1 Like

I was hoping for more than 1 thought

That may have been your first thought but is it one you still believe or no

why cat

actually why all of them from you

but emphasis on why cat

also I’ll bbl

rhids is wrong replace bird and cat tbh thik cat’s fourht and put bird second moving FPS to third

it’s something I’m making a note of, I’m not convinced one way or the other. I’ll have to read more of Aelin & Brad’s posts with that in mind and see if I make any other connections

that was abby btw forgot to sign

cat

still anwer ah

reasons lol

Don't Open Cat

The whole read if over a really dumb reason that i think wolf cat doesn’t do without a very specific partner and if so leans towards that team so i’d rather let both of them keep posting for now since all it will do is disprove or enhance my read of that situation.

No i will not share specficcs specfics for the above stated reason but think this much is enough to share?
IDK am still slightly drunk and woke up a couple minutes ago and apparently had skittles beside me in bed? so ate them.

1 Like

also like am just not gonna sign posts till drinks comes back casue i don’t feel like it this mornig

frankly if they cannot tell, they do not deserve to know.

I hate my phone sometimes. :sleepingleafeon:

apparently ppl wanted totalk to me but i got bored of catching up so shrug

chloe linked me a buncha posts and asked my opinion but theyre too long so shrug

apparently im the one whos supposed to read arete so uh

@TeamSlightlyPolish are you town or mafia (be honest please)