Does it look like I want to employ any manner of behavioral analysis on jake
I don’t think it’s out of character, especially given the circumstances

no catch all here
nada

It’s all about archetypes
Not meta

archetype me coward

-Riv

gold what do you think about kiiru’s entrance?

~nova

Why does every back and forth like this feel like me + jake from EW5

little bitch

1 Like

I am in the middle with that one right now.

I think they have a pretty visible thought process behind everything they say.

Don’t care if this wasn’t the answer you were looking for as I know it was quite hedgy

-cape

think the slot is >rand v for the reasons i outlined earlier, being that neither head of the slot strikes me as a player to bother attempting a derpclear especially due to the nature of this game making it such a blatant one. i’ve melded with them a couple times too. also they had a post which was like “i’m having a bad game how do you have this read” in response to me townreading them, and i feel like a wolf would want to draw less attention to the fact they are “having a bad game” (at least if that’s their own belief).

gotta head off for now, i’ll probably be able to lurk on mobile but i’ll be back in an hour-ish

-g

Seth slot has higher than rand chance of being W seeing as neither that slot or my slot were given the gun.
And I think if anyone saw me as a threat, it’d be Seth.

1 Like

work with me through it, do u think that that visible thought process is town ai or scum ai? lets get out of the hedgezone

one final thought, i’m kind of surprised no one has really made a read on our slot…

meh i’ll let y’all ponder it

-g

i made a post earlier

-g

its because I forgot who u r I know ur aelin but idk the other head

arctic

i have you as pretty solid town but i didn’t want to say it because you were being annoying

~nova

ohh ok

scum

I have never played with jake so I wouldn’t know what kind of scummy archetypes you are actually talking about because you are not elaborating.

So when you say

I don’t exactly follow

I joke

considering that there’s no reason they’d be thinking they’re having a bad game as either alignment I slightly disagree

this eye is faulty

the eyes of bingus should never deceive

the blindfold may cover us but we see all