Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

work with me through it, do u think that that visible thought process is town ai or scum ai? lets get out of the hedgezone

one final thought, iā€™m kind of surprised no one has really made a read on our slotā€¦

meh iā€™ll let yā€™all ponder it

-g

i made a post earlier

-g

its because I forgot who u r I know ur aelin but idk the other head

arctic

i have you as pretty solid town but i didnā€™t want to say it because you were being annoying

~nova

ohh ok

scum

I have never played with jake so I wouldnā€™t know what kind of scummy archetypes you are actually talking about because you are not elaborating.

So when you say

I donā€™t exactly follow

I joke

considering that thereā€™s no reason theyā€™d be thinking theyā€™re having a bad game as either alignment I slightly disagree

this eye is faulty

the eyes of bingus should never deceive

the blindfold may cover us but we see all

this eye personally loves farting and fooling around

Iā€™ve said it
several times

ā€˜Dispirited wolfā€™

The type thatā€™s more content to shitpost in light of randing w again in such a short span than play the game with any level of seriousness
Not out of fear of getting caught, but out of sheer apathy

Itā€™s common and I can name several players who have gone through phases like this

the reason why weā€™re posting so much is weā€™re probably going to die and so we need to thousand post before hand

I love pissing and shidding

you have two options gghana

be useful
or be useful

you cannot choose the mystical third option to clog thread

1 Like

I would expect it to be more vague if Frank was mafia.

I think this clash with me makes sense and I see where Frank is coming from.

Of course this is incorrect but it does follow this sort of line of thinking that I find to be a bit towny.

However, I also had the feeling that the way Frank has been playing, they would have been more airtight and locked into the game itself

Like posts that just fill up space like this seem kinda out of charecter from what I have in my head when I read through frankā€™s posts.

The bolded does ping me too so.

Thatā€™s where the fence comes in

-cape

all must feel our gaze before we are blinded by hubris

Death as in both of you coughed into a pocket hankerchief and saw blood? Both of you have tuberculosis?

Oh dear.