Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

this eye personally loves farting and fooling around

I’ve said it
several times

‘Dispirited wolf’

The type that’s more content to shitpost in light of randing w again in such a short span than play the game with any level of seriousness
Not out of fear of getting caught, but out of sheer apathy

It’s common and I can name several players who have gone through phases like this

the reason why we’re posting so much is we’re probably going to die and so we need to thousand post before hand

I love pissing and shidding

you have two options gghana

be useful
or be useful

you cannot choose the mystical third option to clog thread

1 Like

I would expect it to be more vague if Frank was mafia.

I think this clash with me makes sense and I see where Frank is coming from.

Of course this is incorrect but it does follow this sort of line of thinking that I find to be a bit towny.

However, I also had the feeling that the way Frank has been playing, they would have been more airtight and locked into the game itself

Like posts that just fill up space like this seem kinda out of charecter from what I have in my head when I read through frank’s posts.

The bolded does ping me too so.

That’s where the fence comes in

-cape

all must feel our gaze before we are blinded by hubris

Death as in both of you coughed into a pocket hankerchief and saw blood? Both of you have tuberculosis?

Oh dear.

JtheW

I think your insight is genuinely nice, let me iso Jake real quick and see if he acted the same in the game that I just won against him as scum in

This thread / game sucks why did I join it

1 Like

firstly what line of thinking

secondly what do you mean by the second paragraph? Why do you think that? Also what does it mean for their alignment?

@2Wolves1Hydra are you still in thread

You didn’t. You didn’t even sign up. Marshal just slapped you with someone else and called it a day.

JtheW

why do either of these ping you

Do you not think that this post would make sense if frank was a wolf?

Do you think frank is capable of having good reasoning as a wolf?

don’t worry worstie

we will cleanse the land of heretics

oh right right that thing.

Apologies for pressing on that.

I see it as a sort of player dependent kind of read, though I guess Jake hasn’t been playing the shitpost light hearted stuff enough for it to be like, I would think they were just town.

-cape

Hi! I’m still at work so I haven’t backread other than skimming the first ~30 posts but I’ll get to that later.

-ww

well um, hmm