Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

JtheW

I think your insight is genuinely nice, let me iso Jake real quick and see if he acted the same in the game that I just won against him as scum in

This thread / game sucks why did I join it

1 Like

firstly what line of thinking

secondly what do you mean by the second paragraph? Why do you think that? Also what does it mean for their alignment?

@2Wolves1Hydra are you still in thread

You didnā€™t. You didnā€™t even sign up. Marshal just slapped you with someone else and called it a day.

JtheW

why do either of these ping you

Do you not think that this post would make sense if frank was a wolf?

Do you think frank is capable of having good reasoning as a wolf?

donā€™t worry worstie

we will cleanse the land of heretics

oh right right that thing.

Apologies for pressing on that.

I see it as a sort of player dependent kind of read, though I guess Jake hasnā€™t been playing the shitpost light hearted stuff enough for it to be like, I would think they were just town.

-cape

Hi! Iā€™m still at work so I havenā€™t backread other than skimming the first ~30 posts but Iā€™ll get to that later.

-ww

well um, hmm

@theThethe

while playing mafia, do you think the amount you post is dependent on the playerlist? does this vary regardless of alignment?

?

What do you think Jake plays like?

Will give reads once Iā€™ve done that since I need to actually do something constructive this time

-ww

@GoldAndCrystal how much is your team comming

Engagement and an overall sense of not caring about trying to steer thread direction. Like a sense they donā€™t care about what happens today.

I think it makes some sense, but I think itā€™s a decent post.

Never played with this player, but I would say probably given they seem good at the game.

-cape

never played with them I have literally no idea.

-cape

What was that post trying to say then?

Oh and btw itā€™s probably gonna be mostly me posting for a bit since I think Wazza has irl stuff so Iā€™m just gonna relay things back and forth to/from her until she has the time

But if you want me specifically to get her to respond to something just ping me so I can let her know

-ww