Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

i exist but i’m currently recovering from a psychic attack i can answer questions soon

~nova (mist)

1 Like

Thank you

• Brad

And…hope you feel better?

• Brad

The could be scum, i think i was defensing him but he never answered my question. He (jake) has more posts today alreqfy than he did on d1 of higu which i usually would find good but im unsure of if he would post more depending on the circumstances of his alignment

The probkem i have is his iso is similar in what he posts. Shitposting to max with not much contwnt

Min

as for thethethe, i was townreading them because jake seemed tonally ~fine and i think i guess i’d expect him to sound a bit more dead inside randing wolf for like, the third time out of four games? i stopped caring much about this read because i think geyde made a good point about how certain people end up just shitposting and floating around the thread after multiple wolfrands (and i even do the same thing after randing wolf multiple times in turbos)

-g

I’d blast dotalol without hesitation

-Riv

Jgnore my horrible typing pls MOBILEPOSTING SUCKSSS

Why so?

min is obviously right and well…gghana is then left

-Riv

1 Like

Good one.

• Brad
1 Like

uhh super secret but obvious reasons
(also what I do remember of them didn’t impress me)
am I biased yes would I do it still yes

-Riv

1 Like

is it because they’re in wolf chat

-g

2 Likes

@Zwelious

Seth, where did you go and why do you keep disappearing?

• Brad

no it’s because the majority of their early posts were blatantly pandering towards minghana and yet no one called them out for it at all

~nova

Good t. Know

Any other shot canidates?

Min

i personally thought that was TWTBAW

why did you not call them out for it?

-g

i’ve actively avoided interacting with the slot at all for personal reasons

~nova

The way i didnt know this lmao. Do u have any jn mind?

Min

search “chad” and “sussy baka” it’ll pull stuff up sooner or later

~nova