Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

I’ve (geyde) have posted everything to my memory

give us a pro-town conversation topic

-Riv

is g aelin bc I don’t remember minposting in joatjoatjoat and the game which must not be named

wow i’m an actual god

read the tin
I’m going to the doctor because I can hardly breathe

1 Like

That’s literally what I’ve done with every game that Illwei and I are town in.

Do we need to explain this more or…?

• Brad

Okay, that makes sense then.

• Brad

no g is arctic and i forgot you were in joatjoatjoat and i have no idea what the game which must not be named is

-g

If I had to pull one out of my ass it would be about thread direction

ok well then i have no idea what i have even played with you before

It’s been a sin graph so far
That’s usually not the case in fm

do you have any like

anti inflammatory drugs you can take

sucks wish I could help

a bunch of mashes
idk if you were in constellations team mafia

point still stands that i literally don’t remember any of your posts in any game if i’m being honest

-g

not this shit again

answer this when you get back

could you give some dates and times and who was being pushed by thread at that point

bruh this is different
i’m talking about outside of the game, i legit don’t know anything about illwei’s meta

-g

It’s almost certainly sinus related
I’m dropping comments here and there but it’s an unfortunate damper on things (more because of midterms than this game tbf)

wait I didn’t see that I hope you feel better soon I’m sorry

i am by no means a doctor but the sudofed that you have to show your license for always works the best for me and i always have awful sinus issues

if geyde is town (which i am leaning atm) then thread is largely village controlled
i think this makes sense with wolves probably wanting to go UTR at the start and wait for us to kill each other

i still have no idea what i’m doing despite there being 4 wolves though which i suppose is slightly concerning

-g

1 Like