Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

Oh BTW Wazza will show up soon
Prepare your chairs

-ww

So we know who Frank was pushing but who was Frank townreading on D1? For comparisons sake

-ww

@HoodHeroes

Wind, my reads didn’t change.
Mine as in eevee. Didn’t have time to discuss with Geyde.

Carry on.

my bad

-Riv

we need to shoot hoodheroes they are suspicious

this entire interaction feels cursed

1 Like

what do people think of this

3 Likes

Alright
This entire game has practically been paraphrased to me by Wind so I can easily be wrong on stuff, I’ve been extremely busy irl with being in and out of exams, hospitals and restaurants that I’ve literally had no time to myself.

I was gonna make a long af rant but honestly I still don’t have the time, I’m just here to say to everyone to stop asking to be shot, I have no clue if it’s continued but we’ve had 2 fucking town shot before they asked to me shot, funnily enough both of those town are the only town we’ve shot

Note to everyone who has done this, you aren’t playing to be shot, you’re not a hero, you’re on a team, act like it
now I gotta dip again, here are my reads based on everything stated to me/the bits and pieces I’ve read:

Scumreads (In order):
2Wolves1Hydra
Bradslot
Cheese90

Wind is extremely confident on Brad but doesn’t isn’t certain on Cheese as much as I am, she also thinks Kii should be shot but I’m not confident on him at all

well if its “harder” then you know who it is :wink:

wow someone is angry calm doen wazza

shut up dota stop being cringe

they would have been shot anyway
thats… probably why they were asking to be shot

1 Like

I guess I need to start grilling people because before I know it, I’m gonna have a gun in my hands and so much pressure that I wanna cry

im down to yeet frank

1 Like

nah not yet
what do you think about the posts i quoted tho

Jake was asking to be shot before even being potentially shot, Chili was apparently townread by quite a lot of the thread yet was asking to be shot anyway

TBH I think there’s 1 and probably only 1 wolf between lol/dota and Geyde/Eevee
I don’t think it’s TvT but they’re not both acting like partners.

true on jake i was talking about SoS but i forgot they were asking to be shot earlier too lol

i mean i did the same thing when i thought jake was going to shoot cheese so /shrug

if cheese is a villager then im justified

soft defending buddy while also keeping the scumread in just in case