Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

Name the 5 slots that want to be shot.

Stop being vague and start naming them.

JW

i feel sick bye

I havenā€™t.
I only said what would happen if I was shot.

nah Iā€™ve given them like 5 chances and I explained to them multiple times why if they were town they were playing in an anti town way

if they donā€™t care then whatever they needed to die at some point

Sorry, that was more directed toward the players who keep asking to be shot so they can get the gun You had the gun to begin with so youā€™re exempt from that
Still think you shot a bit too early, though

Iā€™m not salty wtf are you talking about my dude

This was the plan my man

JW

me too

its almost like you guys havent played popcorn before there will be like 5 guys who will troll because they lose nothing like 3 guys who play and the rest afk

Dota/kiiruma/zwei maybe

jake is probably a villager, hes going to shoot me or my townread and then weā€™re in lylo

great game guys
well played

2 Likes

Hey at least Iā€™d trust your slot to actually do things tbh

if heā€™s town then I apologize legitimately

this is also a wolf

this is not how a villager reacts to their townread just being shot

the plan to purposely act scummy to get the gun when your slot is literally you and then a likebot

nice plan, totally not incredibly tilting or anything like that.

1 Like

so much ā€œwoe is meā€

u guys never been scumread?
the moment everything doesnt go ur way u are instantly crying

???

What plan?

1 Like

please stfu

I wouldnā€™t be playing in an anti-town way thatā€™s out of my playrange if my playrange wasnā€™t ā€œJake is defo scum here wait wtf how were they a fucking ICā€

Ever god damn game I get scumread on day 1, regardless of alignment and regardless of action. Thatā€™s why I donā€™t really care about what people think of my play, because fuck em. If theyā€™re gonna scumread me, at least Iā€™ll do the heavy lifting and make it interesting.

JW

Do you know me, Arctic?

I feel like this is wolf trying to softly confidence people to not shoot them.