Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

yeah you got me seth
congrats
you win
im mafia

2 Likes

People still haven’t answered me why G&C is a wolf.
I find it funny people slaps a town read on them and goes in their which way.

Kinda reminds me of Gorta.

wait what the fuck you’re admitting to actually playing anti town

if you’re town then what the actual fuck

Don’t feed Seth with praise.
Feed Seth with a bullet

Welp I’m not doing more solving
Maybe Wazza will have stuff to say but I’m like
Pretty done because I can see exactly how it’s going to go for the rest of the game
Even if we do hit a wolf I think there are too many players who only signed up because they like to shoot and know they can make their town play suck enough that they’ll be given the gun if they’re town
Uh
Good luck
-ww

5 Likes

no, because what youre not gonna do is blame ppl for scumreading you

if you get scumread every game, that literally is your problem, not anyone elses.

1 Like

telling you right now the people the most angry if jake is going to be town are gonna be the mafia playing it up
if ur mafia rn ur celebrating an ez kill on a guy whos been trolling this is overreacting theres no way hood heroes/ gold crystal arent jaded already these are exp mafia players and these reactions are unnatural from them

This game is basically just a disaster and a clash of egos.
It’s not town v mafia.
It’s not people trying to win, so many people don’t seem to care.
And if even a few of them are town, there’s basically nothing we can do

1 Like

i do think Dota is town so I’m going to hopefully treat that Jake post as an openwolf because I want to believe that he wouldn’t play in a knowingly anti town way

i know he was doing this despite it being cringe but I’m going to hope he didn’t join this game to throw

Because I fucking had to deal with town Jake lying out of his ass in my last town game and my legacy read was to yeet his slot because he lied for absolutely no reason and I couldn’t figure out the logic because there WAS NONE

I don’t need to waste time solving a game that people are just going to do whatever in

Idk if it’s fun for them but it’s not fun for me

-ww

1 Like

I think he just wanna play it “Hero” that people all wolf read previously.

this is the realistic and towny response

not a “Wtf fuck this my life is ruined how could this happen i never played mafia before???what???”

good read, you got me there

loldota hydra probably town

Wind. Don’t.

nah u already shit the bed hurry up and die

Shoot me Furry!

I play anti-town because it’s one of my last resorts in a long line of backup plans.

It’s not the first backup, and it certainly isn’t the last.

People never townread me. Never. Not once. Even when I do genuinely play the game to the best of my ability.

Sure, some of it is unintentional. That BG fiasco in railgun? I backpeddled hard because “Oh well jake is obviously scum bcuz he fakeclaimed lul get fucked.” I’ve been round that cycle before, and it gets tiring to be read as scum over and over again.

You feel me?

JW

Oh wait you don’t have the gun!

there was already shit in the bed