Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

Then why did they ask who had the gun when it clearly stated already? They didn’t read it, they just knew town died

Boy was I shocked to find out he does that as Town too.

1 Like

Cape, please read the Original Post more often. There should be little reason for this level of confusion about the mechanical gamestate other than being confused about the mechanics themselves.

JW

i haven’t read anything so this assumption is incorrect :stuck_out_tongue:
but

the assumption that that statement equates to knowing town has died is also incorrect

Its really less I think that Seth makes shit up. I think Seth just way to overanalyzes and looks at the extremely tiny details and reads way to into it.

this is literally scum, I wasn’t joking

If they read the post where someone was shot, they wouldn’t be surprised, further in the post they assume town was dead by asking who now has the gun

Why would he ask that, it’s easily possible that town fired correct in a game like this, yet the assumption was that town misfired

It’s cheese rn, im stupid for not reading so don’t blame cape for this

What are you on about

You didn’t know who was shot
You just knew there was a death, that was clear in your posts
You assumed it was town misfiring

Ah, mb. I just assumed stopped signing their posts.

JW

devils advocate maybe they read the title?

That…changes nothing

Yes.
LP would probably shoot before I do.

this is a loss

…?
still confused

“who has the gun now” doesn’t assume town misfired
im asking current gun ownership which frankly gives me more useful info

I cannot deny this. I would just instashoot HH tbh.

alternatively i could’ve asked “oh it’s 10/11 who died”

But if someone said “the gunholder died” then id have to ask my question of “who has the gun”

or i can just skip that annoying thing and ask who has the gun, which will tell me both whether town or scum was shot and the current gun owner with just one question

Then if we hit I’d probably instantly shoot G&C.

You could’ve easily read the thread for that without asking for no reason, there’s even a host you can ISO, not to mention you used the word now, that indicates you knew a new person had the gun, you didn’t say something like “who has the gun?” which would’ve been fine, wording is specific

So we both kill our top wolves

Exactly, you could’ve, but you didn’t, that’s why I’m suspecting you