Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

I would have said Kiiruma. Guess we can debate that.

I donā€™t think Kiiruma is particularly wolfy.
They reached the same conclusion we did on theThethe.
They are just wrong on us.

Where I have like 3 things that point to G&C being wolf.

G&C
-People Gortaā€™ed them, just plops a town read and thatā€™s that.
-They basically made a weaker read I already made on theThethe
-They didnā€™t discuss about the read I originally made in hydra chat and one of them shaded me because I ā€œdidnā€™t show the readā€ when all they had to do was Look.

Thats two separate posts i have to make

Im lazy enough to ask ppl what the threadstate is, what makes you think i want to type out two separate posts

mfw when arctic scumread me

Meh. Itā€™s somewhere around there, I suppose. Most of my sideā€™s unfriendliness came from Arctic, and when I tried to get a deeper read on you guys, I was denied.

-c

@Cheese90 I currently have the gun. Dunno why itā€™nā€™t in the OP

JW

1 Like

Well now my lunch break is over and i spent that time arguing about laziness :stuck_out_tongue:

I promise to be more active later tonight, yall have dun until then

I am here, no longer malding, and about to be free for 45 minutes
hit me

-Riv

My read on Jake was far stronger than Iā€™ve seen you express, but I should probably touch up on your ISO. Saying I made a ā€œweak scumreadā€ on Jake is entirely incorrect, however.

-c

I like to imagine that you have just escaped prison and have 45 minutes until the cops find you.

JW

1 Like

Additionally, I donā€™t think my hydra is particularly townread? So, saying people are just plopping us there is inherently incorrect. @Zwelious

-c

1 Like

In order to makeā€¦ some use out of your play, did you reach any meaningful conclusions based on peopleā€™s interactions with your slot?

-c

I am suspicious of those who townread my post-hoc Slayerā€™s gambit.

nah they probably still think weā€™re mafia but i genuinely have no faith in anyoneā€™s reads except my own or HHā€™s so if they shoot us at least we decide our own fate

-g

@SeaOfStars be honest did you guys get the furry video pre-rand

-g

no
Nova brought it to my attention a couple hours after the day started all excited and Iā€™m pretty sure I said so in thread when I saw it

-Riv

Do you know if Nova had it pre-rand?

-C

that I donā€™t know let me look back at what exactly she said when sending it

-Riv

Mk.

-C