Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

I’m the beginning I remember everyone putting you as town when I couldn’t see any reason for it to be so.

In the*

I only remember him saying he thinks I’m town, but he says that in every game… lol

-ww

Well not everyone, but a couple of posts.

People immediately TR’ed G&C in the beginning and I’m not sure I understand why.

Apparently they deny it.

I was talking about brad, not g&c

Oh well if I could get a Readslist from Brad that can be important later.

I remember how accurate his reads were last game.

1 Like

G&C is wolf.

HH and G&C are the same alignment
discuss

-Riv

Maybe

I expected a bit more discussion than that

-Riv

I gave a half-assed TR to G&C from skimming the thread because it didn’t look to me like either of the hydra heads in that slot were wolfing based on their metas. I interacted with them and read more of their posts later on and pretty much still have the same read, but I’m still being cautious for vague paranoia reasons that I don’t think realistically amount to much.

And I’d expect I could call out at least one, if not both of them, if the slot was a wolf,because I’ve played with both of them multiple times and know how they wolf.

If they’ve both ascended godtier levels of breaking their wolf metas then that’s entirely on me for misreading them but I don’t think it’s the case here. So I guess I’ll just be annoying and choose to defend them because I think they’re just town.

-ww

if they are both the same allignment then they are town

1 Like

We… probably are
I mean I’m town and I think they’re town so whatever
Pretty sure either Arctic or I would catch each other if one of us was a wolf and the other wasn’t
If you think that means there’s a chance we’re both wolves, so be it, but at least it’s a more reasonable assumption than thinking one of us is a wolf and the other isn’t

-ww

What a revolutionary take

-ww

i don’t like this post

that’s my point either they’re both town correctly reading each other
or
obvious defending pair of wolves we’re missing
point is it’s not w/v

-Riv

Ok I’m exhausted and going to sleep “early” tonight but where I’m at rn is roughly…

Gunholder:
thethethe

Between townread and townlean:
G&C town
2w1h town
S&K town

PoE

Around null:
frank null
SoS null
omg null

cheese scum
Zwelious scum

I don’t like how tight my PoE is
I’ll prioritize solving slots there first but I’m sure I made another mistake so idk
I pushed some of my townleans into the outer PoE and I borrowed Wazza’s scumread on cheese after isoing the slot and concluding some of the reads seemed oddly disjointed

1 Like

This is wind btw