Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

No u

Anyway what donā€™t you like about it
Its a dumb post to make if Iā€™m a wolf going for a chain yeet since Iā€™d just fuck the scum team over with it by bussing myself??
-ww

Or whatā€™s your thought
Cause I donā€™t really understand how itā€™s AI
-ww

Meh. Iā€™ve been focusing on a game-specific tell and so far I havenā€™t seen it.
Yes, I have a read on your slot.
No, I am not going to say what it is at the moment.

-Crystal

it just feels like a LAMIST kinda in the way thatā€™s actually bad and not like any other way

Iā€™m pretty sure the only townreads early on were from SoS, who later changed their minds, and BBB, who was the gunholder.

-C

I should add a caveat too
I think 2w1h has some wolf equity via association with the slots i think are scum but I think on their own theyā€™ve been towny
Itā€™s not enough for me to want them in my PoE
Just something Iā€™d look out for depending on if and when we get a wolf flip
-ww

Tbh I donā€™t care what your read is on me right now because you donā€™t have the gun anyway
Maybe I should care but Iā€™m saving my jar of fucks to give for another day since Iā€™m too tired to bother right now
-ww

2 Likes

Itā€™s not meant to be
I donā€™t care if you decide to suddenly think both our slots are wolves
My point was that I donā€™t see anything wrong with SoSā€™s take fmpov
-ww

I mean Iā€™m not looking at their take and thinking ā€œwow thatā€™s horrible and not at all logicalā€
It seems logical enough that itā€™s either flying under my radar or itā€™s actually just a reasonable take
-ww

i think it can easily be v/w

Me wolf and G&C town, I assume you mean?
Since Iā€™m the one who commented on that?

-ww

Also idk if you guys noticed or even cared but I lost the motivation to get on my laptop and overachieve in this game after I got home so this is all youā€™re getting from me today, deal with it

-ww

okay go on why
because thatā€™s not my interpretation

-Riv

Iā€™m always on mobile I feel your pain

-Riv

1 Like

This was supposed to imply that you always shoot me before shooting G&C but the more I think about it the less it makes sense anyway
I did say Iā€™d defend them like ten minutes ago but i donā€™t want another town death so this was a pointless post
Idk what Iā€™m saying Iā€™m half asleep
Any other questions before I go?
-ww

yeah
sorry if you said this earlier but can you outline exactly why you think GNC is town

-Riv

you know, the WIFOM storm I created around my slot?

It is beautiful

im sorry cloned

I will be reading but highly inactive, I am travelling. Thoughts will be out tonight and a lot more delicious content.

-cape

Meta
Thatā€™s basically it
I donā€™t think either of the hydra heads seem like theyā€™re in their wolf ranges
-ww

1 Like

I donā€™t like hoodā€™s whole ā€œi donā€™t care what you think the only read that matters is thethethe rnā€

i like this post tho