Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

I will have much to discuss in approximately 15 minutes, I recommend to stick around if you can.

-S

In other words, no. Alright.

-c

i’m just here to run support and be cute :3

~nova

Care to support your partner’s lack of any emotional reaction?

-c

this is soren you’re talking to be realistic

~nova

I am being realistic. Soren is not an emotionless bastard.

-C

if I’m not, it’s what I aim for.

-S

Shame.

-C

they figured me out and died for it.

but yeah, it was very faked, it was amusing seeing people think that was a town slip.

I was just poking fun at bingus to see how many mafia or town side with me, or flat out go against me. Mostly for science because I guess there really isn’t a way telling until the game is over.

I don’t know why Arctic would assume I am not the type of player to do this type of thing. I have only ever played pretty standard mafia with them.

-cape

Who would’ve guessed.

-c

we can discuss the inherent flaws of being ruled by emotion after the game, it’s a discussion I would be quite interested in.

-S

Don’t need to be ruled by emotion, just need to acknowledge it exists and that removing it entirely would almost certainly make you a terrible person by moral standards.

-c

ma’am this is a wendy’s

~nova

right my bad
can i get a chocolate frosty and a large order of existential crisis
wait
cancel the latter, just remembered i still have some

-c

I would definitely say mafia have sided with the interpretation that I was lying about everything mostly since both the Gold and Crystal heads are like mega towny.

Though in another sense, there is also maybe the people who havent been such a loud defender or attacker of my slot are the ones that are mafia.

-cape

where were they asking?

If I could psychically send you the image of me rolling my eyes, I would do so. However, I will instead do the next best thing -
“What the fuck does this say? I’ve seen better streams in the Gobi Desert.”

-c

2 wolves has to be mafia with their treatment of the G&C slot yeah?

1 Like

Like I see this and I just, I can only see mafia saying such a thing, like ever.

-cape

thanks.

-cape