Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

Tell that to me in Railgun when I was fighting against Hippo. Sure, Arctic wasn’t literally in thread but the way Hippo framed things made it sound like there was very little to no disagreement at all, and yet Hippo was town.

JW

Hey boys!
Looks like I’m the main PoE today.

@theThethe
Careful that if you shoot me we only have one change left.
But thankfully if you do shoot me I can carry this game with LP.

Also may I add this is just LOL obvious wolf.

I stated my alignment read on Jake long before that.
Your partner can vouch for me on that one, oh wait, are you missing a hydra chat?

The first read of yours that I can find on Jake is nearly post 1600. If you’re town and not lying, correct me. If you’re town and lying, you deserve to get shot anyway. If you’re scum, learn how to lie better.

-C

Bro I showed you the post I made and Aelin even licked it

Liked*

Literally my ISO Dive on Jake.
Which your conclusion you had on Jake’s slot was basically a copy of mine in your own words.

Not saying you can’t do that as town, I’m saying it’s wolfy that your saying your the only one that did it when all you have to do is go and ask your partner.

They will tell you I made that case on Jake before you stated your read on Jake in thread.

@GoldAndCrystal
Well clearly you have a team dynamic so let’s hear it!
What’s your team dynamic?

If it’s do whatever and only talk in public thread your doing a great job!

@2Wolves1Hydra sell me on your hoodheroes read

~nova

ahem
so
first off
i have figured out that youre not putting the bare minimum amount of effort to realize that you literally responding to me telling me to talk to myself
for your sake, i suppose, here.

second off
this was post 1558
note that i said “around post 1600”
i didnt have the exact number
this was not far off
now
lets go into my iso, shall we?

my first time expressing desire to have Jake’s slot shot. Post 212.

Post 241

post 296
there’s more in my iso but i felt obligated to note both these posts and the fact that:

Your hydra’s first post was #513! :slight_smile:
in case you don’t know what this means, it means that I had a full scumread on Jake’s slot before you even entered the game!
(:
ready to stop wasting everyone’s time with provably false rhetoric?

Here’s an early game quote about how little Arctic and I have been talking to each other. On top of this, both of us have become massively demotivated by Jake’s play, as well as the in-thread toxicity. We mainly discuss our stronger reads, which we seem to somewhat disagree on, as well as optimal gun play, which perhaps we should’ve done here. stares

However, our demotivation does not mean that I will allow you to play fantasy and act like you’ve done something magical.

Sincerely,
Crystal a.k.a Aelin, since that seems a bit difficult for you :)

2 Likes

hello Aelin, I would like to note that I am here and ready to engage while Mist and I are compiling something big. shockingly, I am the “non-toxic” one for once.

-S

Mk. Two strongest reads.
Reasoning is optional. You have two minutes.

-c

yourself and Zwelious, both as town. you will have to wait for the extended version.

-S

vaguely disappointing. whatever.
since you gave no wolfreads, who would you advocate to be shot if myself or Zwelious had the gun?

-c

this directly ties in to what I am working on. I would best like a 2Wolves or geyde-slot shot.

-S

trying desperately to call g+c pretentious without eating my partner’s actually relevant post

~nova

Mk. Do you have anything to discuss that doesn’t include “we’re working on something”?

-c