Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

At least, not at the moment.

-c

this is what she told me:

-S

Yes, I can indeed read. However that doesnā€™t really give me anything.

-c

in that case, I will leave a message for her to ask. Iā€™m not sure when she will be back.

-S

1 Like

get out of my room iā€™m playing minecraft

~nova

do you have any further questions that I can answer?

-S

I am going to bed now, ping me with anything you would like me to see. and @GoldAndCrystal whenever you wake up or return, I would like to talk about Zwelious.

-S

List of every sketchy thing i found from G/C
Keep in mind it is 12:19am here and i may end up heavily resiving this once i wake up tomorrow, mostly for readability

The ā€œdonā€™t shoot meā€ part

Collection of short posts

Every post in this collection either approaches them being town as something that is obvious (including the posts that offhandedly mention that they will get the gun) or tries to be sarcastic about being scum to achieve a similar effect. Both of these indicate a strong desire to not be killed.

Imho the smoking gun for this section of my argument. Even though they acknowledge the offhanded comment of ā€œscumā€ from bingus as a joke, they take a lot of words to justify why they wouldnt be giving the gun. Clearly indicates jumpiness.

The ā€œshoot someone elseā€ part

On SoS

This one Iā€™d like to classify as a bus. Their initial questioning is mostly in the form of continuous questions, like the one in the first one. Then based on supposed "paranoia"they call for the killing. Everything around this interaction feels fake.

On lol/dota:

Bad read, coming from a very limited data set. What if the two slots changed their play due to non-game influences? This read goes on into their ā€œultimatumā€ post as their top acumread, whichā€¦ weh.

TL;DR: G+C actin pretty scummy

Off to sleep bye yall

Just an fyi
Most of my scumread on Zwelious comes from specifically gauging LPā€™s reactions to my posts, not Sethā€™s. The only thing I read Seth as wolf for was coming in and saying he pretty much agrees with everything his hydra partner said, which I just think is totally uncharacteristic of him because Iā€™d expect that he would have some pet reads he would want to push or convince his partner of.

-ww

The thread randomly jumped and skipped a chunk of posts when I was backreading so I guess Iā€™ll deal with it later if I missed anything relevant

See ya

-ww

Everyone is misinterpreting my push :grimacing:
I specifically said wolves who have never wolfed against me before tend to make the mistake of pushing my slot, meaning LP, and that I actually do not think Seth would have chosen to push my slot but had to go along with what his partner started. Seth himself hasnā€™t actually said why Iā€™m scummy. He just said ā€œyeah I agreeā€ and left it at that, and LP hasnā€™t interacted with my slot at all since then.

Itā€™s just a wolf :man_shrugging: and probably everyone defending Zwelious plus at least one player who agreed with my case on them is also a wolf at this point cause Iā€™m pretty sure that would fill my PoE.

-ww

damn im suspected for having corona i guess i have time to do stuff sad

im too lazy tho just shoot who i suspect and dont shoot the 2 guys i townread

@SeaOfStars itā€™s not that i think they are specifically w/v i dont townread either and dont see reason they cant be

i dont think they are w/w because its a bit too obvious if both mafias react the same way to the first shot and the gamestate then (raging, being very dramatic, leaving thread for a very short ammount of time then back to normal)
also from my limited knowledge they are both pretty tight knit in defending eachother

tho i guess if u have these two in ur mafia team u might as well powerwolf ur way through so what do i know

actually i dont know if gold returned ww did tho and seems pretty calmed now

i still need to read seth but i might just let him be shot and let the winds guide me

okay yeah @theThethe shoot us

this is the only way we donā€™t lose

I am literally going to defend every LHF villager that gets shot and then be the ML in lylo

not happening

shoot me

Like if you arenā€™t going to listen to me and then we end up getting killed anyway despite the only one not mowing down villagers then this loss is deserved

I shouldnā€™t have expected anything from cheese other than to enter thread and make one incorrect push

if it was anyone other than cheese i would say you canā€™t actually think weā€™re still mafia if you read our full iso

the people scumreading us are forced to because of their agenda

small question
Why are you asking to be shot? Like obviously if youā€™re town you donā€™t die, but that doesnā€™t change the fact we still lose a town, I personally donā€™t care if Iā€™m shot, but Iā€™m not going to ask to be like you are as thatā€™s sort of stupid when you think about it in a non-ā€œdoes this benefit meā€ way