Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

This is Wazza btw

because the person who is about to get shot is a villager who scumreads me

What stops you from simply just misreading them?
And what makes you a better alternative to holding the gun?

I honestly just think we should just shoot Cheese since I am standing by the fact heā€™s scum and Wind agreed with me for the most part

i donā€™t think i am misreading them
what makes me better is the fact i trust my reads more than the threadā€™s

I donā€™t trust the threads because I have barely read it

Thereā€™s some portion of the game that I trust.

But thatā€™s the portion thatā€™s falling on deaf ears.

• Brad

Why are you thinking this?

• Brad

wow i wonder why that is

Many reasons, but theyā€™ve all kind of been stated in the thread but thatā€™s for post game.
Need to just pay attention to now and actually steer this ship in the right direction.

• Brad

No idea what the right direction is at this rate, but we need to find a way to get there.

• Brad

I really just want Zwelious dead
That is still my strongest scumread and the slot has done nothing to convince me otherwise
Wazza said their handling of the cheese slot is also really bad and I agree with that
Iā€™m not as convinced itā€™s w/w as possibly whiteknighting but either way I think itā€™s bad for Zwelious
-ww

hippo disagreed with a few things but a lot of the time he said my thoughts in the thread and presented them as his own which is why it seemed like we always agreed

-g

ah so this is the post i missed
holy fuck
this entire post is just IIOA and reaching to find reasons to make up a townread on the^3

3 Likes

actually shoot this

3 Likes

Heyo Iā€™m around for a while before I have University in the afternoon.
I saw that my slot had some pressure, some people calling me a wolf and saying I just need to be shot.
Kinda interesting development overnight.

And by people I mean Cape.
So I suppose that the one person who hasnā€™t played with me, wouldnā€™t realise how I am as town or scum meaning itā€™s moreso NAI and not a thing I can analyse.
Welp that was useless to think about.

why does it feel like iā€™m the only person with a sense of urgency

I mean I feel a sense of urgency but also I donā€™t exactly have control.
All I can do is provide my reads, provide rebuts and just hope that the controller or the gun follows it.
It feels kinda useless rn to me but Iā€™m at least trying.

And not being someone whoā€™s just dancing around with a target on their head.

I donā€™t have a sense of urgency since for whatever reason some slots are hard vetoing my scumread
So Iā€™m playing a waiting game instead

-ww